DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 12 of 14 First ... 21011121314 Last

Thread: Tor's Maps

These maps were all simply amazing. If only I was artist enough to use Photoshop like that and make amazing maps. You have more coming or are you mapped out for now?

Thanks!

Regrettably, we (my regular group) are down for campaign maintenance for a bit. Been down for a couple months. Might be a couple more. The DM (me) is in battery-recharge-mode. But the itch that only D&D can scratch is definitely starting to come back. Or it could just be a rash.

Its a virus, its neither rash nor itch. Those are but symptoms of the virus which is D&D. Honestly I was so over D&D after AD&D. 3 and 3.5, pathfinder and 4th really had me turned off. 5th edition has me back though and running D&D again often and your maps have been a help for my FG game for sure!

Awesome work Tor! Thank you for sharing them with us all! Look forward to seeing what else you come up with....

In fact, I'll plant a seed of an idea for ya ...... Western stuff for Deadlands perhaps..... Desert plateaus...... watering holes.... Cavalry forts..... saloons and small town streets.....perhaps....

By the by as a huge underdark fan those luminescent mushroom maps are epic!

Thanks again!

~MwT

This entire collection is spellbinding and I failed my saving throw

You have done such a great job on these maps!!!

DM-Kevin - Current campaign running: D&D 5.0 Tomb of Annihilation -

Incredible work!
    "I game... Therefore, I am..."
    The Zen Game Master
    https://thezengm.blog

Do you draw the individual items or do you populate pre-made items that you have already Drawn when it comes to filling you maps?

This is beautiful work. You get a double high five from this DM! Thank you for sharing your hard work.

Thread Information