Hey folks, I posted this is the C&C forum, but there has been no interest there... so I'm posting here to see if maybe I can catch anyone who is interested that doesn't read that forum.

Are there other rulesets that might benefit from an old west theme? Rulesets that I don't have to purchase, that is?

-------------------

My friends, I've gotten my Old West theme for C&C to the point of being usable/testable. My intent is to use it with the $1 Go Fer Yer Gun! rules available on DriveThruRPG (an old west spin on the classic C&C rules). It's mostly done right now, except for a few known minor items (below). If anyone would care to download it and take a look, I'd appreciate any feedback on problems you are seeing or things that just look dumb.

You can find the extension here: Dr. Venture's Old West Theme 1.0b1 download

The download is a zip file - (the ".ext" didn't want to download correctly). You can either extract the zipped files into your extensions folder, or put the zip file directly into your extensions and change it from a ".zip" file to a ".ext" file. I dunno if it works to just leave it a zip file.

Here are the known issues:

• Mini windows haven't been themed.
  • Some of the stylized header text is too wide for the space it's in.
  • The frame around the Encounters photo is kinda weak.
  • The title of the Modules window isn't connected to the graphic it's supposed to align with, so resizing the window causes the text to misalign.
  • The 2nd text box in the Modifiers window is still bright white.
  • There are probably quite a few of redundant files in the extension. This is a port of another ruleset that I had created, and there are undoubtedly a bunch of graphics files that I included that need to be removed yet, so hopefully the extension will get a little smaller when it's done.

Any feedback you can provide would be appreciated - I'd like to stamp out any stupid bugs before I consider this done and "release" it. Thanks, and happy holidays!