DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Any New Games

Any New Games

I was wondering if any one was putting a new game together. I always played D & D until some friends of mine introduced me to Rolemaster. I bought the old books and read them all and just bought the ruleset here and have really enjoyed putting together a character but would really love to play a game. This program seems amazing and I can't wait to see what it can do once it starts cooking. I live in New York City in EST.

Quote Originally Posted by afilaccio
    I was wondering if any one was putting a new game together. I always played D & D until some friends of mine introduced me to Rolemaster. I bought the old books and read them all and just bought the ruleset here and have really enjoyed putting together a character but would really love to play a game. This program seems amazing and I can't wait to see what it can do once it starts cooking. I live in New York City in EST.
    I'll be running a one-shot demo session next week-ish to show how to use the RMC ruleset in a game. It would be a week or week-end night, 9pm EST.

I have a campaign running for a couple of months with friends - it was a little challenging to master FG & RMC, but we're having fun. Alas, I don't have time to GM a second campaign.

Sounds great! Please do keep me posted about what day that might be, I would be greatly interested in joining.

Blog Entries
    I was running a RoleMaster game in Harn but it died out late last year but have been thinking about restarting it near the end of this year. I am not sure I could get enough interest as Harn is "very" low fantasy and many seem to prefer their fantasy games with lots of magic with generous amounts of hacking and slashing. My work schedule is a hinderence as well since I work nights and through the weekends.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Keep me posted Gunnar about your game. I would support your new campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnarGreybeard
    I was running a RoleMaster game in Harn but it died out late last year but have been thinking about restarting it near the end of this year. I am not sure I could get enough interest as Harn is "very" low fantasy and many seem to prefer their fantasy games with lots of magic with generous amounts of hacking and slashing. My work schedule is a hinderence as well since I work nights and through the weekends.
    I have every Harn published product until the split between NRC (RIP) and Columbia Games. Didn't stay in touch with what they did since. Obviously, I'd love to join, whether it's with Harnmaster (saw your other post) or Rolemaster.

I going to start a rolemaster/merp game in a few weeks but it unfortunately be in Australian night time. But got a spot or two open if you in this time zone.

Jeez I grabbed the rolemasters books out of storage they had not seen the light of day for about 15 years. Maybe this is my midlife crisis.

Maybe mine too lol

When is Australian night time compared to EST? I can actually figure it out lol but I can try to line up our time zones so for now count me in on your campaign lol.

Blog Entries
    Maybe mine too lol

When is Australian night time compared to EST? I can actually figure it out lol but I can try to line up our time zones so for now count me in on your campaign lol.
    Depending where he is at in Australia I think it's like a 13-14 hour difference. You can get a better idea here: Time Zone Converter
    Last edited by GunnarGreybeard; November 10th, 2011 at 22:21.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Blog Entries
    its anywhere from 14 - 16 hours at the moment...
    your nights and our mornings are the most reasonable compromise.
    im in a game just now we play 10pm AUS and 6am East Coast US

Thread Information