a few interesting updates.
    read more and download at:
    https://enhanced.vlexofree.com/index...news&Itemid=50

Quote Originally Posted by saithan
    a few interesting updates. (. . .)
    I'll be checking them very soon!
    "We adore chaos because we love to produce order."
    M.C. Escher

"Let's face it: for some people, roleplaying is a serious challenge, a life-or-death struggle."
    J. M. Caparula / Scott Haring

"It emerges that physics is basic but inessential; that is the crucial fact."
    Wolfgang Smith

Bypassing the need for a middle man program between GCA and FG for both NPCs and PCs I thought would be a very welcomed addition.

An oops in this version: Apparently the export of characters has interfered with the export of modules
    It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.

Oh, that is true. {Regardless of that it's working great.}
    "We adore chaos because we love to produce order."
    M.C. Escher

"Let's face it: for some people, roleplaying is a serious challenge, a life-or-death struggle."
    J. M. Caparula / Scott Haring

"It emerges that physics is basic but inessential; that is the crucial fact."
    Wolfgang Smith

I'll have that fixed for you within few days.
    Last edited by saithan; November 14th, 2011 at 01:21.

Kewl. Thx.
    It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.

I definitely appreciate the work being done on this ruleset. Why is it that I've become the official bearer of bad news? :P

A couple more bugs I've encountered:
    • NPC attacks appear to be non-functional in this version (that is, they don't drag, and therefore, don't roll; neither skill nor damage). Or have I just missed something?—is this the case for anyone else?
    • During either the GCA export or the FG2 import, NPC skills with hyphens (FREX Fast-Talk, First-Aid) have the hyphen replaced with a space, which is breaking up the draggable skill, producing some weird results—should probably replace with an underscore, instead?
    • Related to previous: NPC Skills with two-word parenthetical elements (FREX Armoury (Body Armor)) are also breaking up the draggable skill—recommend underscore here, as well
    Feature Request:
    Draggable "Frequency" for Disads

The errors you describe are simply the user. Th so called bugs you descibe have always been the case. the parser has been made more forgiving.

The filters will improve with time.
    As they are currently they are far better than what all the editing we had to do before.

Btw you can get faster responses using the dev sites forum.

Thread Information