STAR TREK 2d20

Thread: Active Games...

Blog Entries

Active Games...

Is anyone out there running any games using this ruleset?
    I bought it almost a year ago and haven't done much with it... I'd be interested in seeing how it worked in application.
    I'm in the eastern US (EST)..

I have a campaign about to start with old friends. The group prefers to keep it private for now. If that changes, I will post about it on the forums.

I'm also planning to run RMC demos - 3 hours "one shot" games to show how the ruleset is used in a game. I'll do that after I test drive it with my friends, probably in 2-3 weeks for the first demo. I will announce it on the forums too; if you're interested, I'll also send you a PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lachancery
    I have a campaign about to start with old friends. The group prefers to keep it private for now. If that changes, I will post about it on the forums.

I'm also planning to run RMC demos - 3 hours "one shot" games to show how the ruleset is used in a game. I'll do that after I test drive it with my friends, probably in 2-3 weeks for the first demo. I will announce it on the forums too; if you're interested, I'll also send you a PM.
    Sounds good. Thanks.

Thread Information