STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Missing C&T

I'm guessing this is a ruleset install issue. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the ruleset.

@lachancery: yup, there are no collapsible texts in the walkthrough (I both built the walkthrough, and designed the first collapsible text graphics ), I was just clarifying the symbols used to designate one or another.

@ StuartW: I'm not sure how much of the RMC ruleset was your work, but you gents did a great job with it. Congrats! I just wish I'd have more time and my coding skills weren't so rusty... I'd contribute to it.

(more than I'd like to admit)

I have the same problems with Campaign that I do with Manage Characters. I will try uninstalling/reinstalling and let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Crow
    I have the same problems with Campaign that I do with Manage Characters. I will try uninstalling/reinstalling and let you know.
    When you clicked on the links, did any error message appear in the chat window?

I can't click on them. Its like the mouse doesnt recognize that they're there.

Uninstalled and reinstalled; no help.

Sorry, the only ideas I get about the problem are long shot, random stuff like how much RAM you have (since the RMC ruleset is pretty big). I suggest going to post on the support forum directly.

Good luck and sorry you're having trouble. The ruleset is well done (in my opinion).

OK, to confirm your exact issue - when you hover the mouse over the link, the mouse point doesn't even change to the hand it just stays as a pointer?

If you're running a new campaign and you actually click on the link (try a few times around the area) even though you "can't click them" - just try clicking a few times. See if any error messages come up in the chat window.
    Last edited by Trenloe; October 2nd, 2011 at 00:13.

Excatly the problem. Nothing comes up in the chat window.

Thread Information