FG Spreadshirt Swag

Future Releases/Updates in Works?

I'm curious to know what features or new game systems support are being planned. Anyone know? Has there been a forum post or a GenCon announcement somewhere to that effect?

From the post here.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison
    Gen Con 2011 is now over and we had a slew of great meetings and discussions with various publishers. Both Paizo and WoTC were great and spent a good deal of time with us at the show. Nothing to report yet, but it was all positive. Fantasy Flight Games was also positive but they didn't actually demo our software or anything, so I don't see this opening any opportunities here just yet.

In the "nearly a done deal" category, we have Green Ronin, AEG and Palladium. They each saw personal demos and walked away impressed and ready to work with us right away. You can just do so much more in person. This should open up some great product offerings for Mutants & Masterminds, True20, WLD, Legend of the Five Rings RPG, D20 products, Rifts, Heroes Unlimited, A Song of Ice and Fire (maybe), etc. Dragon Age probably wouldn't happen due to extra licensing constraints.

I didn't have an opportunity to meet with the guys that make Outbreak Undead, but they stopped by a few times when I was away and said they definitely wanted to work with us on an FG product. They were right across from our booth, so the fact that were with slammed/busy most of the time probably helped a little. We had a few other up and coming RPG companies that expressed interest as well.

This means I'll be sending out a broad call for developers and content creators here shortly. If you like any of these systems and would like to throw your hat in the ring, give me a shout to ddavison at smiteworks dot com.

Previously: MurghBpurn

Perfect! Just what I was looking for.

Thread Information