DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    An idea I've had for a generic extension is to create a number of areas (eg. Attributes, Skills, Traits, Powers). Then use the special ability character field as a list item. The field can accept dropped numbers and dice. It would make an ideal generic item. Not had the tome yet to take it beyond the idea as yet. It would be a good one to do early for your new Foundation core.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

I've built a *somewhat* functional Dragon Age ruleset using Unicore.

The only issues I am facing are stuff I will need to change/code to make work - like dragging and dropping objects and having the slots on the sheet populate, changing sections in the sheet to be more "Dragon Age" friendly.

It's the furthest I have made it from all the "generic" rulesets or retooling the 4E rulesets.

A rewritten Base rules or "extension" sounds more friendly but I guess we will have to wait to see how that works.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian
    An idea I've had for a generic extension is to create a number of areas (eg. Attributes, Skills, Traits, Powers). Then use the special ability character field as a list item. The field can accept dropped numbers and dice. It would make an ideal generic item. Not had the tome yet to take it beyond the idea as yet. It would be a good one to do early for your new Foundation core.
    I like the sound of that!

Previously: MurghBpurn

It doesn't look like you can download the "Any System" Extension from the Wiki anymore. Is there another place where someone could get it?

Thread Information