STAR TREK 2d20

How do i adjust Personalities/NPC

I have downloaded the Dark Heresy ruleset and have messed enough to see that it meets most of my needs with one exception... the NPC sheet that appears is a bit to small or does not allow me to enter stats for my NPC's...

Thus what is the file i need to edit and what is it im looking to change to fix this issue?

No, I do not have a great deal of programming knowledge but i think i can muddle through with a bit of guidence..

thx

If no one answers before then, I'll look at the code this weekend and see what I can come up with. I've been focusing on the Current Ruleset project I have on my table before I looked at anything else.

I know there are a few people who have been actively looking at Warhammer in general. They might be able to check it out prior to when I get a chance.
    • Trying to find a community Ruleset, Extension or Information on how to complete a process? Try FGRepository.
    • PM Myself if you have new or updated community Rulesets, Extensions or Information that you'd like added to FGRepository.

I did figure out a way to enter the values... but i would still like to know the file to edit to modify the size of the stat boxes

Thread Information