STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    I too would like to see a lessoning of the distinction between GM and Player, however this might easily be achieved.

Previously: MurghBpurn

Quote Originally Posted by Griogre
    I would like to see an update to the 4E ruleset where you can show only totals of GM attacks and damage in chat, similar to 3.5. IE The DM rolls an attack vs. AC with is 1d20 + 15 and rolls a 10. He then rolls damage 2d10 + 5 and rolls 5 and 5 on the d10's. I would like the option to just show the 35 vs. AC and 15 damage totals in chat without the players seeing the mods.
    That would be welcomed for most rulesets too.
    "We adore chaos because we love to produce order."
    M.C. Escher

"Let's face it: for some people, roleplaying is a serious challenge, a life-or-death struggle."
    J. M. Caparula / Scott Haring

"It emerges that physics is basic but inessential; that is the crucial fact."
    Wolfgang Smith

Feature request: a way to know the server alias or IP from inside the campaign. At the moment as DM I have to boot everyone from the server by leaving, looking at it, and coming back in because I have no idea how to do anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by PoisonAlchemist
    Feature request: a way to know the server alias or IP from inside the campaign. At the moment as DM I have to boot everyone from the server by leaving, looking at it, and coming back in because I have no idea how to do anything else.
    I just write mine down so I have it whenever I need it.

Bookmark this. https://www.whatismyip.com/

Edit: Also, this is a good suggestion. A slash command, maybe? /alias?

An easy work around to find your alias while running a game is just to start FG again and click the Load Campaign button. You will be able to see your alias. Then just close that instance with the X in the top right.
    Quote Originally Posted by PoisonAlchemist

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Herodian
    That's what I do, just tab out to my browser and check it there.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

A function to clear all the combat tracker list, now we have to erase each NPC or PC one by one. And if you make a mistake importing encounter list its uneasy to do it one by one.

Quote Originally Posted by jagarbet
    A function to clear all the combat tracker list, now we have to erase each NPC or PC one by one. And if you make a mistake importing encounter list its uneasy to do it one by one.
    You can delete all the NPCs in one go, in the 3.5E ruleset, by right-clicking on the CT Menu button:-

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/userg.../gm_ct_35E.xcp

Blog Entries

No Default.

In the PF/3.5 (not sure about how 3.5 deals with this though..)
    Is there any way an option for setting skills that have no default roll to not roll or reflect a - instead of a value or something? Players who are unfamiliar with the rules find it confusing when they are represented with values.

Thread Information