STAR TREK 2d20

[Interest Check/Recruiting] Fiasco/Story Games

Hey Guys and Gals,

I am just checking to see if there is any interest in trying out Fiasco. Fiasco is a great "story-based" game, you can find it on Drivethrurpg for around 12 bucks. https://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/produ...ducts_id=78548

I am looking for 2 or 3 players. A game of Fiasco runs for about 2-3 hours and is a self-contained story. There is no GM/DM, everyone is a character in a collaborative story. All characters are inter-connected through their relationships and the things that come between them. The tag line for the game is "Things Can Go Wrong Fast!" Think Coen brothers films.

Now, if you are interested please post below, I am thinking of running a game on either a Thursday, Wednesday, or maybe Sunday night. Again the commitment to this game is only 2-3 hours and one session. Now that being said if we have a blast we can certainly play again, maybe on a regular basis, who knows!

I live in the EST and would prefer to play in the later evening around say 8ish. We would have to play via Skype. Oh here is the best part.... no Fantasy Grounds!!! I mean we could use it, but I have a Google doc set up for our use.

Finally, now my life is about to be turned upside down tomorrow, so I am not looking to play this week or even next week. I was actually thinking closer to September. But I wanted to post now to gauge interest.

Also one other thing, there are many other "story based" games that we could try out by the way.

I played Fiasco at gen con. It was hilarious, absurd fun.

Emrak, are you interested then?

Also I would be willing to play Prime Time Adventures, which is a little more structured like mainstream games.

Probably not, sorry. Just chiming in. Fiasco is the sort of game I'd probably reserve for in-person gaming. Can't speak on Prime Time though.

Thread Information