5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

A note to our FG Brits out there.

I've noticed that there are a lot of Brits on the FG boards, and I just want to say that I hope you and yours are all doing well and are safe with the riots going on. I definitely know the news can really skew the scale of such things, but after hearing from a couple of non FG Brits we know that they are concerned, I thought I'd just pop in here and wish you all the best. Take care, my friends.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum - it seemed like the best place.
    "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for." - John Shedd
    "Why is it every time we need to get somewhere, I get waylaid by jackassery?" - Dr. Thaddeus Venture
    -- CA (Pacific time zone) --

All safe here so far, though Brum has been hit. They aren't riots though, not political protest and unrest. This is mass looting and criminal theft of goods. It's being planned and coordinated. A sign of the acquisitive consumer culture gone mad. People who can no longer get cheap credit to run up debts frustrated at no longer being able to get all the consumer goods they "need".
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Blog Entries
    Yep we are OK here in the Langley's. Thanks for asking.

We are quite lucky and live outside of the major built-up areas. So far we have been lucky and escaped the violence.

Sad day to be British though ... let down by a minority of mindless hoodlums with nothing better to do.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

As a Brit abroad, I can only echo the sentiments and reactions above. The scenes on TV are quite heartbreaking.
    Former SW ruleset / Deadlands extension author. Now I just wanna play a few games. And maybe hack. A little.

I swear to FSM if those riots screw up the start of the Premier League, I'm coming over there personally and forcing all the rioters to call it soccer.

/has his priorities
    DM: For reference sake, when a bad guys dies, I'll turn their token over. So an upside down 'A' or 'B' means it's a corpse.
    PC 1: So if we kill a 'M' is it reincarnated as a 'W'?
    PC 2: That damn 'O' just won't die!

It was creeping closer to us (we live 8 miles from Croydon), hopefully now it has calmed down...
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

All ok,thanks-although I work in London and I am hoping it subsides soon
    Borusa32

Thread Information