5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I looked through them, but I can't find where. The problem is that it is buried in there, with no rhyme or reason. That's why it was so frustrating dealing with the graphics back then, as a LOT of them were not well commented...
    Ultimate Licence holder

I've had FG for so LONG I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT!

But I'm learning!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenloh
    Hi,

I am still having trouble with the font. Especially the chatfont ist not clear at all. Due to the dark Background in the SR Ruleset it looks like the sides are rippled, especially on Letters as l L i and some others. The Font is not clearly rendered, and i think it may be because of that program you can use to render the Fonts for FG. Somehow it frags the fonts.

Does anyone by chance have a clear font suggestion?

Fenloh
    I'm curious about this as whilst I too have noted that some TTF fonts do not convert that well to the FGII bitmap format at certain sizes, for SR v0.6 R30 (I think that's the latest version), the chatfont being used looks fine to me.

I get no jaggies on the edges of the glyphs and the text in the chatwindow looks sharp and is very readable. The chatfont being used appears to be using the Italic style so maybe its worth also trying it with the regular style to see if thats renders better, that or perhaps trying a different size of the font.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

uh... sr 0.6 i really really have to update that....

Fenloh

The Wiki has V0.6.4 and the last download you posted for V2 (sr4v2.rar)
    • Trying to find a community Ruleset, Extension or Information on how to complete a process? Try FGRepository.
    • PM Myself if you have new or updated community Rulesets, Extensions or Information that you'd like added to FGRepository.

Blog Entries
    Some feedback on the Wiki - Its not exactly clear which version is the latest. I simply downloaded the bolded link at the top believing it was the latest. Turns out its not.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

Well, its setup that way because originally when I get the file I was told it wasn't finished and I wasn't comfortable marking it as the primary download everyone should use in that situation. It was more of a 'Make it available' thing.
    • Trying to find a community Ruleset, Extension or Information on how to complete a process? Try FGRepository.
    • PM Myself if you have new or updated community Rulesets, Extensions or Information that you'd like added to FGRepository.

Ill have a Version done till end of next week. It will still not be done, but it will be a tested beta. Many Cyclergraphics will be missing, CT Graphics amongst some other things. Sadly NPCs will not be ready, since the one who wanted to do it did not have time to finish it.

I still need a good and clear font.

Fenloh

Thread Information