5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: star wars d6

star wars d6

Has anyone created a rule set for star wars d6?

Sort of, I've got a character sheet only ruleset developed which has the die mechanic also for the Wild Die included in the double-click die rolling for skills and attributes. It's enough for play, but nothing fancy.

Send me a PM with an email address, I'll send it on to you.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

btw it works and looks great

Has any further work been done on this ruleset? Would love to run a d6 SW game again, its been a while but still the best SW system IMO.

I checked out the ruleset today, portraits are not loading (ruleset warning coming up), and the personalities (NPCs) are in a D&D format.

No xp in creating/editing rulesets myself, has anyone got the time or nuance to have a go at fixing this up?
    Ultimate License
    FG Server: brawny ogre firm gate

Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Teamspeak Password: Dungeoneers

Discord: Lord Kavos (UTC+10)#6088

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kavos View Post
    Has any further work been done on this ruleset? Would love to run a d6 SW game again, its been a while but still the best SW system IMO.

I checked out the ruleset today, portraits are not loading (ruleset warning coming up), and the personalities (NPCs) are in a D&D format.

No xp in creating/editing rulesets myself, has anyone got the time or nuance to have a go at fixing this up?
    Have a look at the links in Valarians signature in case there is a more up to date version.
    Or look at MoreCore as an option.

I am definitly interested in a d6 star wars ruleset

I doubt if you'll ever see this officially on Fantasy Grounds. Star Wars licensing is such that any computer version of a printed book product needs a new license and could conflict with other Star Wars computer licenses - LucasArts created these licenses in the 80's and really only catered for computer games, not eBook or other stuff that wasn't really a thing back then. Fantasy Flight Games haven't brought out any PDFs for their Star Wars RPG lines because of this (other than a couple of quick start adventures with no print equivalent) as they only have a physical license.

There are ways to play d6 Star Wars on FG - using community rulesets. I think that's what you'll always be limited to. Check out the link in Valarian's signature.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

yes I know there will never be an OFFICIAL ruleset. Thanks for the tip tho, i will follow links and see what I can find.

Thread Information