FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: RMC v1.3

RMC v1.3

Is RMC ruleset still actively being supported and developed? Will we see any updates & enhancements? I would like to see more content too. Is there a place where RMCers share their content?
    Gregg

Quote Originally Posted by wgdevanna
    Is RMC ruleset still actively being supported and developed? Will we see any updates & enhancements? I would like to see more content too. Is there a place where RMCers share their content?
    Gregg
    1)Yes
    2)Yes
    3)Not that I am aware of. Note anything directly involving ruleset modifications or content from previously published materials CANNOT be shared without the copyright holder's permission.

7th Nov 2010 i bought the RolemasterClassic Ruleset. I don't remember what version was then. But I see the actula version is 1.2. In the FG Create New Campaign window it says RolemasterClassic's Release 1.1. Is it ok? Can I update to 1.2? How?
    Thanks

There was a mistake in the dictionary file for the 1.2 release and it shows up in FG2 as 1.1. If you have not updated to 1.2 simply log into the FG2 store (assuming you purchased RMC 1.1 from SmiteWorks) check your purchase history and download 1.2.

Note: After installation it will still report as 1.1, but you will have 1.2.

Thanks! After reinstalling the ruleset I'm now sure I have the v1.2, despite "Release:1.1".
    I was not able to make work the combat resolve table properly, but it was so simple as clicking the right checkbox in the Options menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparhawk
    Thanks! After reinstalling the ruleset I'm now sure I have the v1.2, despite "Release:1.1".
    I was not able to make work the combat resolve table properly, but it was so simple as clicking the right checkbox in the Options menu.
    No Problem

Anything RMC is a pain in the rump. ICE's lines of communication are either A: slow as molasses in winter, or B: totally unresponsive. Take your pick.

I have succumbed to developing my own d100 system from scratch to go with my campaigns rather than twiddle my thumbs waiting for a response from ICE. I fear that drag and drop will be the last RMC exclusive addition for the RMC ruleset that I do.

If at some point my annoyance with ICE diminishes I will sort out the little missing tables etc (which I have corrected in my ruleset) and see if they could be included in an update.

Otherwise, I hold my breath for nothing that has anything to do with ICE.

Lee

Which are the misssing tables?
    Are important, like broadsword's?

No Sparhawk, he is referring to

Creatures and Treasures:
    11.0 Miscellaneous Tables
    Table 11-02: Encounter Table

Arms Law
    Table 06-03: Animal Statistics Chart
    Table 06-04: Monster Statistics Chart

Thanks
    Luckily I bought the original Creatures and Treasures book more than a decade ago and conserve it.

Thread Information