DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678
    MadBeardMan is working on a Mongoose Traveller ruleset, I'm just not sure if it's the original or the new version. Details here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tions-version)
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    i can tell you that real progress is being made on a new Traveller ruleset for FG....
    But is it based off the original Mongoose rules or the new Mongoose rules that are currently in beta testing? That's what I was referring to when I said original or new version.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    But is it based off the original Mongoose rules or the new Mongoose rules that are currently in beta testing? That's what I was referring to when I said original or new version.
    sorry - you ninja'd my post - I had it loaded before you had posted but only replied after yours.

Morning folks,

I've been working on a FG licensed Mongoose Traveller ruleset (based on current, not beta rules) since November of last year. I spoke with Doug at FG to get approval and make sure I didn't repeat work that others had been working on etc.

Here's a thread I started on it. There's an update coming tonight as Damned (how do you link names?) has been working on a skin for the ruleset.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ons-version%29

So far so good with it, it's my first so a huge learning curve in respect of what goes 'where'. Still to get done is mostly linking of equipment/weapons/skills/psionic abilities and then the combat tracker. However I've got my test group playing through the character gen stuff this weekend, as that's all done and might just need the odd tweak.

Therefore I'm hoping that by the end of this month the hard work is done and then it's refining, however I have been warned that Combat Tracker is a right royal pain - we shall see.

Cheers
    Colin

Cheers

How close are you done with this, as a GM I know is looking at running a game and i would love for it to be on Fanatsy Grounds, if we talking only a few weeks we could delay our start.

Blog Entries
    last I spoke with madbeardman he was working on another project before cycling back to this one.
    i added some traveller dice support to the last MoreCore version i believe...

/trav 2d6+mod
    accepts modifiers too
    Education /mod 2
    Mechanical Repair /trav 2d6+1
    click Education and then Mechanical Repair and it will string them together.

I saw 15 Jan and thought it was the 15 Jan past <sad look>

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    Its still being worked on but he has a few things on the go...

Quote Originally Posted by Ardem View Post
    This is the latest thread with all the details: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tions-version)

Thread Information