DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe
    Hey mwbay, how is this going?

My friends and I are playing some Mongoose Traveller and looking to run the odd session over Fantasy Grounds. I'm quite experienced with FG so could help out with testing or anything else with the ruleset - let me know...
    Sign me up as "interested in how it's going" as well. I'm currently running a Rolemaster campaign, but been thinking about my next game being Traveller...

Quote Originally Posted by mwbay
    Not quite ready for a release. I'll let you know!
    How's it coming? Some of us want to kick its tires

Don't hold your breath. mwbay's profile says his last activity was Sept 2nd 2011. Just a couple of weeks after his last post on this thread.

Has there been any movement on this? I want to start running a Mongoose Traveller game on FGII rather soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Eridan
    Has there been any movement on this? I want to start running a Mongoose Traveller game on FGII rather soon.
    I haven't heard a thing from mwbay, so I think any development they did is lost.

Unless someone may have a copy of what he had developed so far?

mwbay's "last activity" in his profile is still September 2011. I hope he's ok, first of all. Second of all, I hope he comes back around to this, or at least shares the work-in-progress with us so someone can carry the idea forward.

With the advent of the Pirates of Drinax campaign I'd personally love to see a Mongoose ruleset. If I had a clue how to do XML or programming I'd offer to help!

How different are the Mongoose rules from the Original? I think there is a Classic Traveller set floating around somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Olodrin
    How different are the Mongoose rules from the Original? I think there is a Classic Traveller set floating around somewhere.
    There is - over at the FG Wiki.

The main differences from CT and MongT is that there is a task resolution (and stat bonuses) in MongT and the combat is similar(ish) but the MongT initiative system is going to be the hard one to code and allow for all of the possibilities of changing initiative each round.

But, the CT ruleset could be a good place to start...

Thread Information