STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    I have had to pause development of this skin due to the holidays. As soon as I am back I'll make it a priority to get if finished.

I was thinking of submitting this one to Smiteworks for inclusion as a standard Pathfinder theme rather than release it as a 3.5E extension. This as I am overriding a number of existing classes and it will be a pain to maintain when new 3.5E releases are made available. 4E updates keep me busy enough.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

Oh pretty please get it included as standard, it's so smexy.

Blog Entries
    Its not up to me You will have to ask one of the Smiteworks dev team (JPG, Doug, Cody).
    FG Project Development

Current Project:
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates

DrZ,

If you think it is ready for prime-time, I can take a look at bundling as a standard extension for 3.5E.

Thanks,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by moon_wizard
    DrZ,

If you think it is ready for prime-time, I can take a look at bundling as a standard extension for 3.5E.

Thanks,
    JPG
    Its not 100% complete, I parked it to complete some 4E projects (Fortune Cards and Skill Challenges).

4E Fortune Cards was readied last night, just working on adding Skill Challenges to Enhanced Encounters today. Hopefully will find some time over the next week to complete the 3.5E PF theme. I'll send you a copy once its ready.
    FG Project Development

Current Project:

Can't wait to see this one
    thanks a lot friend
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Just saw this. Awesome work DrZ. I often find myself looking at your awesome extensions for 4e and thinking "we need one of him for Pathfinder".

Love the theme so far. I'll be loading it up just as soon as it's available.

Looks great Dr. Zeuss,
    Any idea when it will be complete? Really looking forward to using it with the PFS modules I am converting over for play on-line.
    I'm new to Fantasy Grounds, but really like what I see thus far.

Any new news DrZeuss for this awesome PF theme ?

Blog Entries
    Sorry chaps, this got placed on the On Hold pile due to other commitments. As such I haven't got around to finishing it and I am not sure I will have time in the coming weeks.

If anyone wants to pick this up from where I have left it, PM me with your email address and I will arrange to forward on the source images and skin extension.
    FG Project Development

Current Project:

Thread Information