FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 26 of 28 First ... 162425262728 Last

Try making the module manually, its starting to sound like something is wrong with the actual compression. To do that:

1) Go into the temp directory and select the db.xml, definition.xml, thumbnail.png and tokens folder.

2) With the files/folder selected right click => Send to => compressed (zipped) folder

3) Rename the zip file to something unique and change the file extention to .mod from zip, ie token.zip becomes DMG2.mod

4) Drop you new mod into the modules folder in FG's data application folder and make sure you delete (or move the old module out of the modules folder) any other DMG2 module. The names of the module file doesn't matter but you can't have two modules with the same internal name given in the definition.xml file.

Did this work?

That worked perfectly, Thanks again!

4E parser

Hi all am very new to this and have followed the tutorial by the good Dr to the letter and i keep coming up with this error
    SORRY GUYS HAVE FIXED IT THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

13/03/2013 12:27:40 : ERROR:System.Xml.XmlException: The 'p' start tag on line 83 does not match the end tag of 'td'. Line 83, position 355.

<recharge type="string">Encounter</recharge>
    <keywords type="string">Arcane</keywords>
    <action type="string">Immediate Interrupt</action>
    <range type="string">Close blast 3</range>
    <source type="string">Ninefold Master Utility 12</source>
    *** <description type="formattedtext"><table><tr><td><b>Trigger:</b>An enemy targets you with a close or area attack that deals a damage type you can deal with dragon breath</td></tr></table><table><tr><td><b>Effect:</b>Your space and the blast are not considered part of the triggering attack’s area of effect. </td></tr><tr><td><p class="publishedIn"></td></tr></table><p><b>Paragon Path:</b>Ninefold Master</p></description>
    <shortdescription type="string">Trigger: An enemy targets you with a close or area attack that deals a damage type you can deal with dragon breath; Effect: Your space and the blast are not considered part of the triggering attack’s area of effect. \r<p class="publishedIn"></shortdescription>
    <class type="string">Paragon</class>
    <powertype type="string">Utility</powertype>
    <level type="number">12</level>
    <paragonpath type="string">Ninefold Master</paragonpath>

I have tryed replacing it in notepad++ with this code <p class="publishedIn"> like people said and notepad++ said it can't find any replacements.

If someone could please help me i would be very gratefull

cheers Spike

Ps the book is Players handbook races dra
    Last edited by spike1288; March 13th, 2013 at 14:29.

Mass find and replace: <p class="publishedIn"> with a space, ie " " without the ".

This parser is a piece of ****.

I am on a Windows 10 x64 machine, did ALL the instructions, even run this piece of crap as Admin and guess the **** what ???

THERE

IS

NO

###

SCRAPED

FILE

from Compendium.

So oh masters of this **** tell me what am I missing?

A VERY VERY VERY UPSET CITIZEN.

EDIT:

The ****-piss-**** parser even spits an error:
    "The remote server returned and error: (404) Not Found.

... and below have some wall of programming fuktard **** text:

************* Exception Text **************
    System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
    at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
    at Parse4E.Scrape.Compendium_Login(String strUser, String strPass)
    at Parse4E.Scrape.TopScrape(Int32 iType, Int32 iSourceID, String strDir, Boolean& booPowers, String txtEmail, String txtPassword, MetaList[]& MetaData, String[]& DynamicTokenList, Boolean booAppend, Boolean& booMonsters)
    at Parse4E.Scrape.StartScrape(String strName, String strEmail, String strPass, String[]& DynamicTokenList, String& strDir, Boolean booScrapePower, Boolean booScrapeMonster, Boolean booScrapeFeat, Boolean booScrapeRace, Boolean booScrapeParagon, Boolean booScrapeEpic, Boolean booScrapeItem, Boolean booScrapeRitual, Boolean booScrapeTrap, Boolean booAppend, Boolean booScrapeMeta, Boolean booScrapeBackground, Boolean booScrapeFamiliar)
    at Parse4E.frmPHBParse.ScrapeToolStripMenuItem_Click( Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Obje ct key, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(Eve ntArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(Eve ntArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(M ouseEventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventIntera ctive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(Event Args e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEven tArgs mea)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(M ouseEventArgs mea)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Mes sage& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Mes sage& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
    at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 4.7.2098.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    Parse4E
    Assembly Version: 4.1.2.3
    Win32 Version: 4.1.2.3
    CodeBase: file:///D:/1.Program%20Files/4EParser/Parse4E.exe
    System.Windows.Forms
    Win32 Version: 4.7.2094.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System
    Win32 Version: 4.7.2093.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Drawing
    Win32 Version: 4.7.2046.0 built by: NET47REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 14.7.2046.0 built by: NET47REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
    System.Core
    Win32 Version: 4.7.2098.0 built by: NET47REL1LAST
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll
    System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    Microsoft.VisualBasic.Compatibility
    Assembly Version: 10.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 14.7.2046.0 built by: NET47REL1
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic.Compatibility/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.Compatibility.dll
    Interop.Shell32
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///D:/1.Program%20Files/4EParser/Interop.Shell32.DLL
    System.Web
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Web/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Web.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.
    Last edited by ddavison; June 25th, 2017 at 15:32.

Quote Originally Posted by drakkan View Post
    This parser is a piece of ****.

I am on a Windows 10 x64 machine, did ALL the instructions, even run this piece of crap as Admin and guess the **** what ???

THERE

IS

NO

****ING

SCRAPED

FILE

from Compendium.

So oh masters of this **** tell me what am I missing?

A VERY VERY VERY UPSET CITIZEN.
    I think this is slightly out of date..the last post on this is from 2013..
    FGU Standard License Holder.

Currently Running:

Any chance that someone can help me with the scraped compendium ? I have tried myself for the past hour and nothing.

I need all the compendium materials ... as in ALL. I have just paid 10$ to renew this **** and I feel cheated.

****ing WotC retards ... they let a good edition go to waste because the 3.5 grognards didn't get their shillies.

Any chance that someone can help me with the scraped compendium ? I have tried myself for the past hour and nothing.

I need all the compendium materials ... as in ALL. I have just paid 10$ to renew this **** and I feel cheated.

****ing WotC retards ... they let a good edition go to waste because the 3.5 grognards didn't get their shillies.
    I don't even know what that is..this is an out of date utility, the last file update was 2012 and the last comment was from 2013. This isnt part of FG in any way.
    What are you trying to do?

Currently Running:

I simply want all the 4th edition modules parsed from DDI Compendium. You know, manuals, magazines ... I need to have all the feats and stuff. I use the old character builder and the exporter is **** with it.
    To get to the point I am trying to get the most of 4th edition without sinking money into it. I already paid the DDI subscription and a monthly **** for Fantasy Grounds.

Before that I tried to use a pirated versionof FG 2.6.3, but then again, it didn't work for ****.

I simply want all the 4th edition modules parsed from DDI Compendium. You know, manuals, magazines ... I need to have all the feats and stuff. I use the old character builder and the exporter is **** with it.
    To get to the point I am trying to get the most of 4th edition without sinking money into it. I already paid the DDI subscription and a monthly **** for Fantasy Grounds.

Before that I tried to use a pirated versionof FG 2.6.3, but then again, it didn't work for ****.
    Calm down bro, im trying to help you here. Fg is on version 3.3.1 im not surprised that pirated version doesn't. You could always pull up n++ and so it yourself, thats how i do everything i use.

My point still stands this BETA Parser you are getting upset about has been outdated since Windows 7 was common. There are other methods to do things, hopefully all of them legit and not pirated. I cant help you learn how to do what you need in XML/N++

Currently Running:

Thread Information