DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 24 First 123412 ... Last
    Blog Entries

Dodge AC type.

I know this was mentioned earlier... and it might be a bit late for this release but I never saw a response to it.

If someone has bonus AC like the 'Dodge' Feat they get a bonus to similar to the DEX bonus..
    It adds to TOUCH AC but NOT to FLATFOOTED.
    There is no slot for adding that sort of bonus other than the basic stat one.

I realize this area is getting a bit tight space wise... you could probably pick up a bit by ditching the AC text on 'Flatfooted AC' and 'Touch AC' just go with 'Flatfooted' and 'Touch' and then shrink all the boxes a smidge.
    Last edited by Blackfoot; June 24th, 2011 at 19:15.

Considering that the effects and the bonuses on the character sheet do not interact anyways, I would just add the dodge bonus to the Misc field on the character sheet.

Regards,
    JPG

there seems to be a problem with formatted text fields.

with 3.5E and C&C I am unable to select text in order to format it, attempting to select it just drags the window rather than the selection cursor.

I can confirm that too, I'm unable to select text by dragging cursor over it. In the meanwhile you can use the keyboard to mark what you need formatted.

[Bug]

Damage reduction cold iron doesn't seem to work. All the other types work fine. I'm thinking it's because it's a two-word type, perhapse also since it has cold in the name.

Tried inputing it with no space, but it still didn't work.

Yes, the multi-word damage types and skill names have been especially challenging to code for. I'll take a look.

JPG

Quote Originally Posted by moon_wizard
    Yes, the multi-word damage types and skill names have been especially challenging to code for. I'll take a look.

JPG
    If something easy like an underscore fixes the problem, I'm personaly fine with remembering that

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by moon_wizard
    Considering that the effects and the bonuses on the character sheet do not interact anyways, I would just add the dodge bonus to the Misc field on the character sheet.

Regards,
    JPG
    I went ahead and tweaked it for my extension... ditching 'Deflection' and replacing it with 'Dodge'.. since Misc has the same effect as Deflection does. Dodge tends to come up more often in my games.

Would it be possible to make magic users forget their spells when resting?

Also, something my players find rather annoying. They would rather sort things themselves, thus is it possible to disable the auto sorting of lines in feats or inventory and the like, or at least not make it sort as you type?

Thanks!

edit: Also had a weird thing happen in yesterday's session. I had opened a map which was locked for drawing, but one player could draw on it whether it said locked/unlocked, and my other player couldn't draw at all.
    Last edited by Leonal; June 27th, 2011 at 00:43.

Combat Tracker in Mac

I use a Mac with wine and tried out the test version of 2.8. I opened up the Well Met in Kith module that is provided with FG2. I put a monster from that module in the combat tracker and could only get the first attack ability to highlight; none of the monsters second or additional abilities would highlight.

I also tried with the Pathfinder extension for 3.5 that Madman made and could not get any of the monsters' attack abilities to highlight from the 3.5 monsters, included WMiK module, or the Pathfinder Bestiary module.

I got this error while using the combat tracker in the Pathfinder extension. Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct_common.lua"]:310: attempt to index field 'naturaldmgtypes' (a nil value). This error did not show up when not using the Pathfinder extension but I still could not get additional monster attack abilities to work.

Thread Information