5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 5 of 22 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Hi all,

I am very pleased to announce the next release of this ruleset. This release adds a host of new features, and now includes all the functionality within WFRP all the way up to Omens of War:

* Added an initiative tracker that can be viewed both by the players and GM
    * Players can now view each others character sheets
    * Added tokens to desktop to speed up drag and drop functionality
    * Enhanced support for tokens dropped onto images - tokens that represent characters and npcs can be clicked on to view the appropriate sheet.

This will be the final version of the ruleset prior to it being released as version 1.0 - I am now just bug fixing and playtesting by running sessions.

Enjoy

Cool, will have to brush off my WFRP3e books, but that will be after I've finished playing with my (read your!) nice new dice pool in the base ruleset

I would very much like to use your mod, looks great! The link on the first page gives an error.
    Last edited by TFWoods3; August 9th, 2011 at 21:17.

Quote Originally Posted by TFWoods3
    I would very much like to use your mod, looks great! The link on the first page gives an error.
    My website was down for a while. It is now running, so try again and let me know how you get on.

Quote Originally Posted by neilgfoster
    My website was down for a while. It is now running, so try again and let me know how you get on.
    Got it!

So I have it up and running by placing the PAK in
    \AppData\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds II\rulesets

Is this fine, because I notice up thread you mentioned putting it in the same folder as the EXE?

Also want to make sure these are right:

Tokens (.pdn) go in
    \AppData\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds II\tokens\shared

WFRP v3 - Library goes in
    \AppData\Roaming\Fantasy Grounds II\modules

Seems to be working fine but want to make sure nothing is misplaced. Looking good!

Hi all,

I am very pleased to announce the next release of this ruleset. This release adds a host of new features, and now includes all the functionality within WFRP all the way up to Omens of War:

* Added an initiative tracker that can be viewed both by the players and GM
    * Players can now view each others character sheets
    * Added tokens to desktop to speed up drag and drop functionality
    * Enhanced support for tokens dropped onto images - tokens that represent characters and npcs can be clicked on to view the appropriate sheet.

This will be the final version of the ruleset prior to it being released as version 1.0 - I am now just bug fixing and playtesting by running sessions.

Enjoy
    I couldn't see how to roll Initiative to update the tracker.

In version 2.8 of FG, you can now place the .pak files in the ruleset folder - so it looks like you have got everything in the right place.

At present, the initiative tracker does not support auto-rolling. You simply roll the dice manually and enter the value into the initiative column on the tracker.

I am still pondering on how to approach this - WFRP has the concept of both combat and social encounters, and the characteristic used for the initiative roll differs between the two (combat is based on agility, social on fellowship). In addition, the GM may want to add fortune or misfortune dice based on situation.
    Last edited by neilgfoster; August 10th, 2011 at 15:33.

I had tried everything but simply typing numbers

Thanks a bunch for developing this, I hope to use it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by TFWoods3
    I had tried everything but simply typing numbers

Thanks a bunch for developing this, I hope to use it a lot.
    No problem. I am close to releasing version 1.0 of the ruleset - my last tasks are bug fixing and writing a user guide.

Should you have any problems or find any bugs, then please let me know - I will do what I can to resolve them as quick as possible.

No problem. I am close to releasing version 1.0 of the ruleset - my last tasks are bug fixing and writing a user guide.

Should you have any problems or find any bugs, then please let me know - I will do what I can to resolve them as quick as possible.
    I haven't had a chance to listen to the Reckless Dice podcast “With a Little Help From My Friends”, but Gitzman said it was a lot fun. Are you by chance going to release the files/maps etc you used for the game?
    It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. --Voltaire

Thread Information