DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 20 of 22 First ... 101819202122 Last
    Ah, gotcha. I think I was under that impression as the last time I played I had my old filled library and was misremembering. Thanks for all the help!

*The mod's admonition is noted. Feel free to delete this post*
    Last edited by CrossRoads; November 25th, 2016 at 01:55.
    GM with an Ultimate Licence
    Currently running: Taking a break

Ok, so talents seem to be gone altogether. When I click on one in a char sheet I get message saying:

Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class ()

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Thanks for the video.

A few comments:
    1) The upgrade tool only upgrades the module data to be compatible with more recent rulesets. It is for older modules created with the older ruleset. It doesn't add any data to the module. So, the data you are seeing is correct.

2) Renaming the module file name doesn't rename the module in FG - change the name as mentioned in post #188 above.

3) If you leave a directory in the \modules directory then FG will read that before it reads any .mod files. In your demo, once you extracted the module to it's own directory within \modules it was always using the data from that directory for the module, based off the <name> parameter mentioned.

I think the issue here is that you expect there to be a lot more entries in the module. This is not the case, you need to enter all of the data yourself. Due to product copyright the actual RPG data cannot be distributed.
    is there a fast and not to complicated way of doing this or do you have to add everything manually ?

Welcome to the Fantasy Grounds forums olej.sovde

Quote Originally Posted by olej.sovde View Post
    is there a fast and not to complicated way of doing this or do you have to add everything manually ?
    You need to enter them manually - a lot of copy & paste.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by 3darkman View Post
    I am developing an creator of this XML. The creation of the creatures are ready. when I finished, I'll post here.
    Anyone know is this ever got posted or if its compatable with the 1.5 release of the ruleset ?

you just have to make the talents and then insert them in to the talent slot

anyone know ehre the Career talent slot is ? or how to implement them ?

So there is a fix? Albeit a really tedious one?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Aido View Post
    Ok, so talents seem to be gone altogether. When I click on one in a char sheet I get message saying:

Runtime Error: desktop: Unable to create window with invalid class ()
    Can you try it in a new campaign? I can add new talents and then open them fine. Is it just old data that's causing the issue?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Might be, I'll try open a new campaign when I get home from work, thanks!

Thread Information