STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... Last

Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 3rd Edition Ruleset

To download the latest version, report a bug, or request a new feature then please click here [MODERATOR - Not currently valid. Use link below.]

Upgrading
    The ruleset will automatically upgrade your campaigns when they are loaded, although it is recommended that you make a backup of your campaigns before updating the ruleset just in case of any problems.

To upgrade your library modules, a tool has been provided which will perform the necessary changes. Again, it is recommended to always take a backup in order to prevent any loss of work in the event of a problem.

WFRP v3 - Ruleset
    Current Version : v1.5.2 - Released 7th May 2015

Version 1.5.2 adds the following features:

* BUG - Resolved issue with party sheet token - Complete
    * BUG - Resolved issue with talent slots - Complete
    * BUG - Resolved issue with exporting modules - Complete

Note: This ruleset requires version 3.0.0 of Fantasy Grounds or later.

Downloads: Ruleset and documentation available here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/wfrpv3/files/
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 8th, 2017 at 05:17.

Hi all,

I have posted up my current version of a ruleset for the 3rd edition of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay.

This ruleset is still under development, but I thought that I would post my current progress. So far the ruleset includes the custom dice mechanic for WFRPv3, plus a working character sheet.

There are still plenty of things to finish off, plus it has not been tested, so please expect there to be issues.

Note: On its own, the ruleset does not contain a chatwindow. You need to download and enable one of the resolution extensions. I have followed this route as I commonly use my Netbook when travelling, and wanted to make a 'Netbook Friendly' ruleset - this was the best way I could achieve this due the limitations in the current version of FG2
    Last edited by neilgfoster; March 7th, 2011 at 15:02.

Hi Neil

I'm not seeing a ruleset, just the two extensions?

Previously: MurghBpurn

Hi MurghBpurn,

The page seems to be ok for me. By default the ruleset panel is collapsed - click on the 'plus' sign in the right corner of the panel to expand it and see its contents.

If you are still having trouble, then here's a direct link to the ruleset : WFRP v3.zip

Missed the "+", thanks

However on trying to load I get "Could not load included file social_details.xml"

Ooops. I have fixed that problem and uploaded a new version. Download and try again.

Still appears to be the same?

Apologies for that - must have uploaded the wrong file, again! I have uploaded an updated version and verified that it works - Try again and let me know how you get on.

Works now.

Looking Good

Very nice neilgfoster, was always a fan of WFRP, i will be watching this and will use for sure!

And, if you ever run a game of it, please let me know, would love play this once again.

Thread Information