FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Blog Entries

ICE promoting Fantasy Grounds now

Looks like ICE is officially advertising/promoting FGII on their site.

Got the following link in their latest newsletter > Partners and Allies Spotlight – Fantasy Grounds
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Blog Entries
    The new owners of ICE reached out to me and asked for some write-ups and imagery they could use. They are also planning on advertising in their Newsletter for us and want to focus on growing that side of their business more. Look for some actual RMC add-ons throughout the year as we partner with them to grow the FG & RMC community together.

Lee Rice is championing the cause from our end, so I'm sure you'll be seeing his name on many of these new additions.

Not into Rolemaster, but any increase in Fantasy Grounds exposure works for me!

Previously: MurghBpurn

I am quite frankly surprised, though not in a bad way. ICE has been pushing scenegrinder internally.

No particular word yet on pet projects I would like to see for RMC. I'm sure they've a lot of licensing issues just like they've always had.

The minimum I would to see is an update of game info for "official" adventures that was on their old website, with professions, spells and some extra skills thrown in. it would be a relatively quick update that would open up the possibility of more licensed adventures down the road.

But that's just me.

Lee

ICE promoting FG2

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison
    The new owners of ICE reached out to me and asked for some write-ups and imagery they could use. They are also planning on advertising in their Newsletter for us and want to focus on growing that side of their business more. Look for some actual RMC add-ons throughout the year as we partner with them to grow the FG & RMC community together.
    I can vouch for ICE promoting FG2 - that's how I ended up here & purchasing a license. They have mentioned FG2 in their e-newsletter sent out to their customers, and on their web site... Looking forward to seeing more ICE/RM/Harp presence in FG2; been a long time fan of theirs, despite all their troubles and quirky moments.

Ice Table Update

Any chance one of the developers here could ask them about including missing tables into the version?

Thread Information