Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

DnD 4e War of the Burning Skies Campaign

Hey folks! I am going to start running the War of the Burning Skies Campaign here soon. Its a 4e campaign that runs for a longgg time. It's recieved awards for its story arc and is even being made into a game. Should be alot of fun.

I'd like to get a few players to test with me first. As this will be my first campaign I'd like to run a trial run for a session or two before I open the game up and put it on the calendar. So if you would like to test for me but don't have the time to actually play the whole campaign that would be awesome.

If your interested let me know by posting on this thread and I'll see about scheduling the first test session. Thanks in advance to all those willing to help. When you post let me know what days and times are good for you as well. Once I get the ball rolling I can contact the different people.

Here is the uploaded free players handbook intro PDF. Feel free to look over it and see if it is something that may interest you. It takes a little bit for the image to clear but you should be able to view no problem.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...thkey=CNvEjqQM
    Last edited by lazarus0280; March 3rd, 2011 at 16:08.

Depending on the time, more than willing to be a Guinea Pig!

Previously: MurghBpurn

Thanks Murgh definately appreciate the offer!

I'm willing to help you test it out

Depending on time I can test as well, though since I'm running the campaign currently I wouldn't want to play long term, but I can certainly help test.

Pfft, of course I'll help you. xD
    Sometimes, you just got to drown them in respawns.

I am definately interested. It would be good to play again instead of DMing.

Anyway, for an extended campaign, the game time would have to be Mon-Thurs after 6:00 PM Pac Time (9:00 PM East Coast). However, for a session or three test, I could probably work something out for most other times.

Thanks for you consideration.

I'm interested in being involved as a player. While I am a veteran RPer, I am new to Fantasy Grounds so this will be a great test for me as well. (In it for the long haul)

Sounds like a great campaign, hit me up if you need other players.

- Lostbananas

I'd like to take part in a long term 4e game
    "Imagination is an almost divine faculty which, without recourse to any philosophical method, immediately perceives everything: The secret and intimate connections between things, correspondences and analogies."

Thread Information