DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Adventure Deck?

The problem I foresee with the Adventure Deck is that several of the settings have their own ACs which fit that setting. While it may be easy to add these in via another module in FG2, the GM also has to be free to take out any cards which he doesn't feel are appropriate for his game. Easy enough to do with a deck of cards, not sure how this could be implemented in FG2 module. I leave that to PhantomWhale to figure out. I just wouldn't want to see an all or nothing implementation.

That's a good point - an ideal extension would have to both accommodate adding user build cards, as well as allowing filtering out of unwanted cards that don't fit with the theme.

Quote Originally Posted by phantomwhale
    I am presuming the cards (due out March 2011) are just hard copies of the PDF (already on sale via Studio2 publishing) ? Hence a virtual copy based off the PDF cards would be the latest deck, I believe.
    I think this is a "new" product:

"This 54-card deck includes a mix of new and familiar cards with a number of new and upgraded pieces of art in an all-new layout, with the rules included in the deck itself."
    Further down...

"As a special bonus, everyone who takes advantage of this offer will also receive all ten promotional Adventure Cards with your Savage Worlds Action & Adventure Decks."
    I suspect you will need to get Doug to get hold of the artwork.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Have fired Doug a mail already !

Didn't realise it was a re-vamp of the PDF adventure deck - will wait and see if he has any joy getting hold of the digital art first of all then.

Thread Information