STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    vodokar,

it seems I managed to break this whilst fixing the 'duplicate damage dice' problem.
    it was introduced in v2.05 and is not present in v2.04.

the only reported problem with v2.04 is the 'duplicate damage dice' (if your weapon rolls more than 1 die of damage it adds an extra die to the total - i.e. 1d6 is ok, but 2d6 actually rolls 3d6..).

if you are not using weapons with multiple dice damage I would suggest using V2.04 rather than v2.0. (V2.04 should be somewhere on these forums)

I have not had a lot of development time recently, but I will try to put out a fix for for this by the end of this week (that means next week since Sunday is the end of this week!!)

Aye, no hurry. I had just bought the ruleset this morning and was testing things out with some test combats, which is why I picked up on the bug so quickly. Thanks for your quick response. The fact that the ruleset had this level of automation was what pulled me over the edge for deciding to get the ruleset.

Even nicer than drag and drop attacks and damage would be functional targeting with double click attack and damage rolls directly from the character sheet and combat tracker. Hopefully, eventually when you get time, you might ask moon_wizard how he did that for 4e and can add in a future release?

Other than that, the C&C ruleset seems awesome. AD&D style play with almost the same level of functionality in an FG ruleset as the 4e ruleset and all with a very classy and professional appearance. What's not to like.
    Last edited by vodokar; April 3rd, 2011 at 20:31.

vodokar,

I have posted a fix for this in its own thread

thanks again

Sorcerer

Thread Information