STAR TREK 2d20

RPG Virtual Tabletop

Awhile back I converted the RPG VT pages to a wiki, unfortunately this was abused as I foolishly made it an open wiki.

I have now got the bones of the site back up as a more "secure" wiki, and having more time available, and will be able to keep on top of the site.

Previously: MurghBpurn

Well, the concept seems great, but where do you see this going? It looks like a great place to see comparisons between the tools. A shame it took such a hit before.

Where do I see it going... Somewhere to go for all things VT, I hope to have some interviews up soon with the various Developers of all the VTs.

Also a forum is available if you want to talk VTs outside of your preferred VT forum. (Something that I have missed since FUM went down )

Ratings have now been added, so go vote for Fantasy Grounds!

I have sent out a list of questions to all the VTs on The VTs page and will post the answers over the next few weeks. The list of those that have sent in answers so far can be seen here.

The first to be posted is the MapTool Mini Interview.

I have also changed the voting widget, devinnight has provided the custom graphics and once this new rating overtakes the old, I will remove the old.

Cool, I hope you got to Ed Diana over at NBOS, tho I think he's really busy working on Astrosynthesis 3. A lot of great tools there at his site.
    ULTIMATE License GM

IVE BEEN HERE FOREVER!

Traveller, C&C, Cypher System!

AKA: ☆𝟚𝟠𝕞𝕞ℝℙ𝔾☆ Youtube

I am in the process of compiling a visual VT Comparison Chart and need screenshots to show off FG, I can produce SW ones easily, but I'm thinking that 4e ones would be more appreciated?

The current headings are: Chat style, Dice Manipulation, Dice Output, Turn Manager, Character Sheet, Audio Player, Movie Output, Fog of War and Vision

I am making gifs for multiple images, ie FG's Character Sheets different pages, if you have any suitable images then please forward to me.

Also if you can think of any other suitable headings then please let me know.

Blog Entries
    MurghBpurn - You can find some 40 FGII screenshots over at my Flickr account here. The majority of the shots are from the 4E ruleset including some of my extensions however you'll also find some shots of a few other FGII rulesets and extensions.

Feel free to use what you need.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

Thanks DrZ, will take a look

Recent updates to RPG VT:
    "Real World" accessories to enhance your VT play.
    More and more map developers are embracing the VT crowd with their products.
    A Visual VT Comparison Chart is a work in progress, *you* can help by forwarding images of your favourite VT.
    And remember if *you* have any favourite accessories / VT aids, that you would like to share then please post at RPG VT!

Quote Originally Posted by MurghBpurn
    More and more map developers are embracing the VT crowd with their products.
    Murgh, you might want to put a link to the cartographer's guild up as well:
    https://forum.cartographersguild.com
    This is a community of map builders. Most of the maps on the site are licensed under Creative Commons licenses and are available for personal use. Some are commercial maps, posted for comment - the poster will clearly state in the thread if this is the case.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Thread Information