Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: GenCon 2011

I'll be there!

Heya Doug, just wondered if you were going to take me up on my offer to have flyers or something to promote FG at the PCGen booth?

Is Smiteworks doing any live demos from Gencon ?

We have a booth at Gencon, and Doug and I will be demoing on the convention floor.

Cheers,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nylanfs
    Heya Doug, just wondered if you were going to take me up on my offer to have flyers or something to promote FG at the PCGen booth?
    I'll see if I can get some additional literature for you. Thanks for the support, as always.

Hi,

it would be great if you can post some pictures.

Fenloh

For all of you who can not make it to GenCon this year, we will be making tons of posts on www.gamingarmy.com Just signup and join the GenCon group if you want to see it all.

I've been so busy that I forgot to schedule any events to attend in the evenings. I was thinking of checking out SW: Deadlands Reloaded, but it looks like all the SW events are booked out. Do you think they'll have any SW drop-in events this year, like they did last year?

Cheers,
    JPG

I am absolutely sure they will have drop-in events of everything this year. They do every year.

Quote Originally Posted by moon_wizard
    I've been so busy that I forgot to schedule any events to attend in the evenings. I was thinking of checking out SW: Deadlands Reloaded, but it looks like all the SW events are booked out. Do you think they'll have any SW drop-in events this year, like they did last year?

Cheers,
    JPG
    Savage Saturday I gather is a regular event, I'll miss that

Enjoy Gen Con all you lucky people!
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Thread Information