DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by SpudmanWP
    I created a pdf with come samples.
    Thanks! Well explained and very useful doc.
    "We adore chaos because we love to produce order."
    M.C. Escher

"Let's face it: for some people, roleplaying is a serious challenge, a life-or-death struggle."
    J. M. Caparula / Scott Haring

"It emerges that physics is basic but inessential; that is the crucial fact."
    Wolfgang Smith

I created a pdf with come samples.
    Still, for some reason, even using the correct syntax I'm unable to roll dice from the NPC sheet by dragging the phrase with my mouse pointer; the same happens with the NPC added to the Combat Tracker.

Additionally, yesterday I saw shaitan's NPC's sheet and there, the NPC fields were highlighted by the mouse pointer and yes, it was working (it was possible to roll dice from these fields), but he was the one running the app, I mean, that was his setup. I haven't such thing, and I wonder what I'm doing wrong.
    M.C. Escher

"Let's face it: for some people, roleplaying is a serious challenge, a life-or-death struggle."

Wolfgang Smith

Jump on IRC and if I am there I will help.
    'Build it and they will come'
    Universal Table Rolling Get it HERE
    FG2 Help Files Get it HERE
    Getting the Most Out of Notepad++ (FG2 & Lua spellcheck & Auto-Completion) Get it HERE
    Printing the contents of a table Get it HERE

Jump on IRC and if I am there I will help.
    Thank you. My time zone is GMT +1.

I'm not sure why it wasn't working in first place, but it's working now thanks to the test that I ran with shaitan. There was no bug involved, so kudos to GURPS4_Enhanced!
    M.C. Escher

Wolfgang Smith

version 0.54 is out you can get it at https://enhanced.vlexofree.com
    includes encounters windows, with a few other enhancements.
    modifiers and effects are now merged into the main ext( you no longer have to separately activate them). along with many other fixes.

GURPS_4enhanced version 0.55

version 0.55 is out
    you may get one script error upon first opening the combat tracker. the first time! you can delete the campaignregistry.lua in the campaign folder. but this is not really needed. the error shouldn't return.

Lots of added features.

get it here:
    https://enhanced.vlexofree.com/

Thumbs up

This is a very meaningful update. Great work!
    M.C. Escher

Wolfgang Smith

Thank you for the update one question do i have to register so i can download the ext.?? its strange i downloaded all the other 2 without problems but when i try the ext it asks me to register...
    thanks
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

the table roller is not a needed file it is for site members to test till it is proofed

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Haven
    (. . .) when i try the ext it asks me to register...
    What saithan said.

Just register and post a comment in the GURPS 4Enhanced forums
    M.C. Escher

Wolfgang Smith

Thread Information