5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

GMT Game looking for players

Hi there!

My GMT game is looking for a few more players, we play weds nights at 7:00pm weekly, and are looking for consistent players.

We are playing in a homebrew world on a continent isolated after a terrible war with the demonic powers, and our hero's are pursuing a powerful sorceress with plans to make unholy golems.

If your interested, send me a PM.

Thanks
    Grey.

I have sent you a PM as i am interested and look forward to playing in you campain.

The system is 4e. The style however is not combat heavy.

Current players:

Solomon, Human Fighter/Runepriest
    Mask, Human Wizard
    Rigo, Halfling Rogue

We just hit level 3.

As my character is Solomon, I'd like to say that a Warlord would be very welcome in the group

4e makes me a sad panda.

Quote Originally Posted by vell0611
    4e makes me a sad panda.
    Well, the player who runs Mask didn't want to or have any interest in playing 4e either, but decided to give it a try. And I'm pretty sure he's enjoying the game.

The way Grey DMs you only notice you are playing 4e is the powers your character uses and the combat system. But like I said the game is not heavily combat focused. All three of us enjoy the roleplaying side of the game. That's not to say I don't enjoy combat, or think that the 4e combat system is anything short of class. Because I do. But it is not an endless slugfest of battle after battle.

Food for thought

Hey,

Me and potentially 2 friends are looking for a group to join. We're GMT (all UK) but are only slightly familiar with FGII (we got it quite some time ago to play a campaign with randoms found through the FG forums, but that group kind of dissolved for some reason)

AFAIK we would all be available every wednesday at 7:00 (though I would have to double check with the other two if you would accept us)

We are also semi-experienced with 4E.

Let me know if it would be okay and I really look forward to your reply.

Cheers.

P.S. Do you use voip?

Thread Information