DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    Thank you so much friend
    I forgot to ask you one thing...do you plan on changing the icons and theme of the ruleset? because a setting like this deserves something Big and Epic!!
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

All,

I am happy to announce that I have released v2.0 for the Warhammer 1st Edition ruleset. This version is a complete rewrite of the ruleset, bringing it bang up to date with other rulesets that I have produced and v2.9.1 of Fantasy Grounds.

Please see the first post for links to download the ruleset. I have also set-up an idea informer page for this ruleset should you wish to raise any bugs or request any new features.

Alas the newest links point to 1.3 when downloaded.

- Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Excellent. Have to see what you have done with the beast.

- Obe

You may not notice much difference, but I have refactored the entire ruleset to bring it up-to-date with the other rulesets that I have written. This will help me better support any feature requests that you may have.

Note: The format of the library has changed. If you have created a library for this ruleset then PM me and I will upgrade your library to the latest version.

I might (if you'll let me) drop into it again and do a few changes like I did last time around... Perhaps linking a WS-total on the weapons to speed up combat a little. (If someone has a weapon with a bonus or a penalty per example)

Also thinking that mayhap it'd be a good idea to make the current levl auto-update instead of having to wait for middle-mouse click.

- Obe

In honesty I would prefer that you request the changes that you would like to see and I will make them. If they are simple changes like the weapon weaponskill bonus then I can get them done very fast.

As for the auto-update of the current profile, I do not do this for a reason. My thoughts are that some of your profile values will not actually match the current value. E.g. Wounds - when you take wounds your current wound value reduces. If the current level is set to auto-update then you would lose any penalties that you may have been applied to a characteristic should you take an advance.

Hi Obe,

I have released a small update to the ruleset which adds the ability to automatically roll a WS check taking into account a weapons modifier. Simply drag or double click the weapons WS value to perform the roll

Quote Originally Posted by neilgfoster View Post
    To download the latest version, report a bug, or request a new feature then please click here

This is a ruleset for the 1st edition of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay. Contains character sheet, notes, story, images, items, and basic combat tracker. This version includes the following changes:

WFRP v1 Ruleset
    Current Version v2.0.0 - Released 24th September 2012
    * Rewrite entire ruleset to bring it up-to-date with FG v2.9.0

Version : v1.3.0 - Released 23rd January 2012
    * Resolved a number of bugs and issues throughout the ruleset
    * Upgraded the ruleset to full FG v2.8 compatability

Version 1.2.0 - Released 13th June 2011
    * Integrate dice-roller changes made by Oberoten

Version 1.1.0 - Released 26th May 2011
    * Remove dependency on the resolution extensions
    * Add scroller controls to all list controls
    * General code updates and tidy

Version 1.0.0 - Released 12th January 2011
    * Initial Release

Note that from version 1.1. onwards, the ruleset no longer has a dependency on using the resolution extensions. The chat window will now automatically resize to match the desktop size. It is recommended that you remove the extensions from the FG2 extension folder.

This does not work for me. I am getting this (file attached). Does this ruleset work? Can you help me to get it working please?

Thanks
    Luke
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information