5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Blog Entries
    Man, you guys are awesome! Now I have a reason to dig out those WHFRPG v1 books sitting on my bookshelf and use them instead of having there just for looks.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

O...M...G!!! 1st edition!!! wow i only saw it today!! Thank you so much for this friend!!!
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Err...after i installed the ruleset the exts doesn´t show up neither the module...why...? do i have to change anything on the exts or modules so i can use them in game...?
    Thanks
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Hi Blue Haven,

The extensions and modules are zipped and will need extracting after downloading. After extraction, copy the .ext files to the extensions folder, and .mod file to the modules folder in your fg2 application data folder. That should hopefully sort it

Errr...i know that and that´s what i did already...i asked for help because like i said after i installed the ruleset and added the exts and module to the right folders when i create a game i can´t see the ext to choose and in game i cannot see the module...maybe the name of the ruleset folder is not the right one to match the ext or mod files?? i have named the ruleset WFRP_v1 is this right?

Sorry, wasn't sure how you'd copied the files.

The ruleset is named WFRP v1, with the space, not an underscore. Rename the ruleset folder and try again - hopefully that should fix it.

Blog Entries
    I'm surprised Fersboo hasn't been on this thread yet.
    Last edited by GunnarGreybeard; January 14th, 2011 at 23:38.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Quote Originally Posted by neilgfoster
    Sorry, wasn't sure how you'd copied the files.

The ruleset is named WFRP v1, with the space, not an underscore. Rename the ruleset folder and try again - hopefully that should fix it.
    Yup that was the problem thank you so much
    Do you plan on changing the background and icons...? to make them more warhammer like

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Haven
    Do you plan on changing the background and icons...? to make them more warhammer like
    Yes, at some point I do intend to try and create a more warhammer like theme, but it not high on my to-do list at the moment

Added doubleclickable skills and resolution.

Posting the concept on the Wiki.

- Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Thread Information