FG Spreadshirt Swag

WH40K: Dark Heresy

The Warhammer 40K: Dark Heresy Ruleset has been reuploaded as a .pak for for you to use on the FGWiki. Just download it here:

https://oberoten.dyndns.org/fgwiki/i...hp/Dark_Heresy

Thank you Nezzir for developing it originally and getting it to me so I could re-post it when I was unable to find it.
    • Trying to find a community Ruleset, Extension or Information on how to complete a process? Try FGRepository.
    • PM Myself if you have new or updated community Rulesets, Extensions or Information that you'd like added to FGRepository.

Just to check this one have all the fixes...? because this ruleset had a small few bugs...(if i remember was the talents or skills that didn´t save and something with the combat tracker too...) i remember talking with Obe about this...
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

I believe this has the fixes in it. Let me know if you run into the problems and I'll look through the files I have and see. I'm pretty sure the fixes are in there somewhere and just need deployed into the package if they aren't there already.
    • Trying to find a community Ruleset, Extension or Information on how to complete a process? Try FGRepository.
    • PM Myself if you have new or updated community Rulesets, Extensions or Information that you'd like added to FGRepository.

Yeah that used to be the problem...the fixes were always in zips or rars inside the ruleset folders but you had to open them so many ppl didn´t know what to do...
    Thanks friend i will give it a try and see what happens
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Thread Information