DICE PACKS BUNDLE

WoD addons (video)

I been getting into WoD and really love the work Foen put into the rulset. works excellent.

I like to tinker so I put in a few things that helped me and thought I'd share.
    I will contact Drahkar about making this available on the wiki so keep en eye out for it if you are interested.

Added 10 again rule
    Added 9 again rule
    completed the hunter sheet
    Added chance rolls
    Added GM modifier send
    Added Hunter Risk rule with 9again.
    Added reveal GM rolls on holding Alt.

This video will show these in action.

https://www.livestream.com/vttrpgs/video?clipId=pla_704efee2-9310-4f85-a204-0fa477564f0b&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb

Nice work there!

saith is going to repackage this again and update the version to 0.24. Once he does that he'll resend it to me and I'll upload it onto the wiki.

What he doesn't mention is that he resolved some code errors that developed out of the upgrade from 2.6.5 to 2.7.2 as well. Things like the dice reveal command not working.

We'll get this up ASAP.
    • Trying to find a community Ruleset, Extension or Information on how to complete a process? Try FGRepository.
    • PM Myself if you have new or updated community Rulesets, Extensions or Information that you'd like added to FGRepository.

Ok. Version 0.24 is now posted and on the FGWiki here: https://oberoten.dyndns.org/fgwiki/i...ld_of_Darkness
    • Trying to find a community Ruleset, Extension or Information on how to complete a process? Try FGRepository.
    • PM Myself if you have new or updated community Rulesets, Extensions or Information that you'd like added to FGRepository.

I guess that means I've handed over the reins on this ruleset then.

I hope it is not a problem posting these.
    My intention is purly to just share the little things I added to help my own games. the rule set as it was is perfect for nwod play.

Hehe, no problem - I'm not very active in FG, and am delighted that you can build on the stuff I've done. Brilliant!

Stuart

Where i download the addons?

Thx!

Those were all built into the last update. so you should already have those features available. I will contact ober about making the wod mod stoage available this week

Thread Information