DICE PACKS BUNDLE

The tiny armor penalty box in the skill window.

What does it apply itself to? I had it somehow reference a 20 on a players sheet, giving him a -20 to every roll earlier when it was checked at 1. As far as I could tell, there was no mention of armor anywhere on his character sheet.

Bug?
    Last edited by pauljmendoza; October 11th, 2010 at 00:28.

Blog Entries
    I don't see that in the Skill tab/window. Do you mean the armor maneuver penalty related stuff on the Combat tab? What was the player rolling for?
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Sorry, in the skill pop-up window, there is an entry for Armor pen. after Stats. That is what, when a 1 was entered in my players window, was causing the skill to be at -20. A bunch of skills were checked. Where does the multiple get its base number from, he had no armor on his character sheet anywhere.

Thread Information