5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

War of the Burning Sky #6: Tears of the Burning Sky

In case you missed it, I've been converting EnWorld's 4e version of the War of the Burning Sky adventure path to FG2 modules.

The sixth module, "Tears of the Burning Sky" has been completed and can be downloaded from the War of the Burning Sky homepage.

The password to the zip is the answer to this question: "What is the title of the encounter on page 59?" (all lower case) You can find the answer to this in the PDF.

All maps have grids of 50px.

I've been asked to release reparsed versions of the modules so that the Lore is available for use with Tenian's extension. I'll do this along with some corrections (such as better maps for #1) and the Player's Guide and Campaign Guide... when I have time.

Thank you so much for your work i never miss one
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Sorry to ask this friend but it seems that there is some problem with the page because it says that the file is not there can you post the module in here...?
    Thanks
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.

Edit: The link has been fixed. Please download the module from the Burning Sky homepage, located here:

https://www.enworld.org/index.php?page=wotbs
    Last edited by EugeneZ; October 11th, 2010 at 04:51.

Blog Entries
    Awesome, thanks Eugene!

I am about to start DMing this series myself, and one major factor in picking this campaign is your work. Now I can focus on customization and more creative matters. Wizards of the Coast could learn a lot from ENWorld and Paizo, not to mention this community right here!

Cheers,
    Z

Edit: btw, what is the best way to pick this up - $3 monthly subscription or $50 flat rate? Assuming I understand the options correctly...
    Last edited by leozelig; October 10th, 2010 at 15:23.

The $3 monthly subscription is probably the better way. The *only* advantage of the $50 flat rate is paying it and having the peace of mind that all twelve PDFs & modules will always be available to you, as soon as they are released. Advantages of the subscription option:

1) It's simply far cheaper. Theoretically you can subscribe for a month and for $3 get all the available adventures. The only downside is that subscribers don't get the Burning Sky PDFs/modules until a few months after they are released. Shouldn't be a problem for a new player.
    2) Morrus has stated he prefers this option, so you'd be showing your support of a great community.
    3) You get a lot more than just Burning Sky for your $3+.

Edit: I just want to add that I'm not earning anything from either option -- I make the modules available to EnWorld for no charge, so there's no bias in this opinion.

Thank you so much for the help friend

I just followed this link over to enworld and got me a subscription over there. I finally found the FG2 available downloads. I have no clue which pdf file I am supposed to read to unlock it though.

Was there any plans to finish these for FG as well? Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by lazarus0280
    I have no clue which pdf file I am supposed to read to unlock it though.
    The 4e PDF that is available through your subscription.

Aye it's just a bit hard to track down over there. Once you get a subscription they don't email you anything, you have to go hunting through there archives now for it. Takes a while.

Finally got it though. Wanted to ask those of you that got this first module, what it included? I installed mine and I don't really see anything. No story, maps, npcs, nothing. Once I open the module it just gives me about 11 entries in my library. Was that all that came in that zip? Or am I missing something?

Thread Information