5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by lazarus0280
    Aye it's just a bit hard to track down over there. Once you get a subscription they don't email you anything, you have to go hunting through there archives now for it. Takes a while.

Finally got it though. Wanted to ask those of you that got this first module, what it included? I installed mine and I don't really see anything. No story, maps, npcs, nothing. Once I open the module it just gives me about 11 entries in my library. Was that all that came in that zip? Or am I missing something?
    Replied to this on the EnWorld forums, here:

https://www.enworld.org/forum/en-pub...ml#post5482176

Eugene, are you still working on the rest of the modules? And if you're ever out in the SF Bay Area, PM me and I'll buy you a beer or three for the work you've done so far. It's made my return to gaming WAY easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipshod
    Eugene, are you still working on the rest of the modules?
    Yes, I am!

I forgot to make a thread for it, but #7 is done and should be up on the WotBS site... I'll double check ASAP. #8-12 will be along eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipshod
    And if you're ever out in the SF Bay Area, PM me and I'll buy you a beer or three for the work you've done so far. It's made my return to gaming WAY easier.
    Thanks! Glad you're enjoying it.

Does anyone have this one? Everything else has working links on the WotBS site.

Thread Information