STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Uploaded to wiki

This extension along with all the other goodies are now uploaded to FGWiki and can be found from following direct link.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Unofficial 3.1

When I added your extension, (and thank you for the time spent), no errors come up when I convert but if I go to use a monster from a beastiary all of the stats appear to have been reset to d4 and the derived stats are all '0'.
    Have I done something wrong?
    If we do not succeed we risk the chance of failure.

I believe the Beastinary is a part of module. At the moment NPCs written in module are not compatable with the extension because their datasource is fixed to the old one and converter's scope affects only to the local database of your campaign. However I believe that this issue is fixable/doable by checking that is the NPC source is static then it would run the conversion to that NPC automatically. I will see what I can do about this soon.

Thanks for letting me know, I did miss this thing when implementing the extension
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

I did make update to the extension where NPC data is automatically converted to new datasources at the first time you open the NPC window.

EDIT: I updated the updated version as I realized how to previous quirks can be dealt with!
    EDIT: The extension is now uploaded to the FGWiki
    Last edited by Ikael; October 11th, 2010 at 11:00.

Thanks again

Thank you for your quick response.
    I will check it out when I am able to.
    This is such a great online community.
    If we do not succeed we risk the chance of failure.

Now I don't want to rise a dead, but this idea is getting back into my workqueue. I want to re-implemented and refactor this into part of SWFI to easy setting up different derived stats and wounds types. However this time it will be more easily maintainable and is optional. Any ideas what should be taken account when redesigning this? What different SW setting uses, provides and what things should be configurable? Where different derived stats should be displayed etc. I don't have much experience with different SW setting that has new derived stats or wounds and that's why I am asking you. What would you like to have?

Fantastic addition Ikael! Keep up the good work!
    GMD Core RPG
    Savage worlds
    Basic roleplaying
    Age of Rebellion & Edge of Empire
    D&D 5th Ed
    Gurps

Ultimate licence user.

Purchase GMD CORE RPG Here:
    https://www.gmdonline.co.uk/shop/

Would really love to see a Realms of Cthulhu one again. Sanity/Corruption/Madness.

Thanks!

This is a great addition. A RoC touch would be wonderful. Anyway, thanks for all the heard work on this, it suits my needs nearly perfectly!

Two questions: What do the little stars next to weapons that you can highlight do? What does the "E" by the weapons mean? (something about inventory maybe?)

Is there a guide to sue this ruleset?

Okay, that was 3 questions but thanks again!

RoC would be amazing!

Thread Information