FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    You haven't declared any tolerance items (damage types) in your configuration file. You should at least include following to your properties_cutomized.lua.

Code:
    -- Tolerance
    tolerance = { 
    	{ ["nodename"] = "wounds",
    	  ["name"] = "Wounds", 
    	  ["max"] = 3,
    	  ["penalties"] = {-1, -2, -3},
    	  ["penaltydescription"] = "Wound Penalty",
    	  ["combat"] = true,
    	  ["combattracker"] = true,
    	},
    	{ ["nodename"] = "fatique",
    	  ["name"] = "Fatique", 
    	  ["max"] = 2,
    	  ["penalties"] = {-1, -2},
    	  ["penaltydescription"] = "Fatigue Penalty",
    	  ["combat"] = true,
    	  ["combattracker"] = false
    	}
    }
    these are the basic damage propeties, if you don't provide any of then the system will go boom!
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

D'oh!

Ta
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Perhaps a default setting could be provided ? Then people only need to overwrite the bits they need.

Indeed that's good idea. The default setting is provided in the main extension itself but yes you're correct it should be own setting extension as well! I did also minor update to the main extension where npc_additional_derivedstats is only optional. Earlier it was compulsory to declare those. In addition I did add the "Terror" derivedstat for NPCs in ROC setting extension.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Converter utility

Although I mentioned earlier that no backward compatability will be supported in this extension I found out that it's easy to implement it. The solution is datasource converter tool. You can enable this extension with the unofficial revision extension and open the conversion menu by typing /convert to the chat. From the menu you can select direction of the conversion, either from core ruleset to extension (probably the thing you want) or from extension to the core ruleset.

What this means in general is that you can convert your earlier campaign data to fit for the revision extension (if you want to use it). However you SHOULD backup your campaign before using this tool, just in case because you can destroy your campaign data if you misuse this tool! Just be careful when selecting to which direction you can to convert your campaign.

Blog Entries
    hey Ikael, you think you could make your "time stamp" extention available for us savages?
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

I wonder what "time stamp" extension are you referring at here? The only thing to come in my mind is the campaign calendar extension, but isin't that already available for SW?

Blog Entries
    When I played with you Unisystem ruleset, you had a feature on there that allowed the GM to send a time stamp into the chat window like : "October 30th 2009". You know what I mean now?
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

That "time stamp" feature was indeed converted to an extension which works for any rulesets. You can find it from following link: Campaign Calendar. Inside that archieve file you find two extensions, one that is the campaign calendar extension itself and the other that's calendarsystem example. By default the campaign calendar uses gregorian calendar system, but you can decalre any calendar system by making calendarsystem extension (just check out how the example calendarsystem extension is made). You can drag the date from any field to the chat to display the current time

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the link!

Thread Information