STAR TREK 2d20
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

Showcase #1: Realm of Cthulhu

I think that's it. Dynamic derived stats & damage types feature is now complete. Unofortunately it's based on unreleased SW v3.4 codebase so I cannot provide it for you yet. Meanwhile you can take alook on the attached image of showcase #1: Realms of Cthulhu. In addition I provided you "sneakpeak" extension which is the complete ROC setting extension, but notice: that it is not compatible with SWFI 0.71 or lesser. You will need to wait for SW v3.4 ruleset to come out first!

I could call this teasing, but I just want to show how easy it is to setup different derived stats and damage types and they work like "build-in" ones (including auto-apply if you like). I am also more than ever, willing to hear more about what differences there could be in SW settings. What should be taken account? -- Any shootouts are approciated.

I have also requested from Phantomwhale if he would want to review this feature and we might see it in core SW as well, but if not, it will be in next SWFI extension release.

PS: The extension is only about 100 lines of code to provide all that. I could have been fine with 50 or less, but I wanted to slightly make some items look prettier in the screen. At best you could be ok with 5 lines of code if you don't care for automatization.

EDIT: Attachment removed.
    Last edited by Ikael; July 21st, 2013 at 22:20.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

This idea has now been implemented into core SW v3.4 ruleset as experimental feature.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Thread Information