DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    Here is RoC extension for SW v3.4 ruleset. This extension adds new derived stats and damage types into ruleset.
    Thank you, Ikael! I'm working on the SW Realms of Cthulhu Players & GM Guides and this helps a ton.

Quote Originally Posted by sakmerlin37 View Post
    Thank you, Ikael! I'm working on the SW Realms of Cthulhu Players & GM Guides and this helps a ton.
    Hi sakmerlin, are these going to be official releases or just personal use?
    Last edited by VenomousFiligree; September 20th, 2013 at 07:34. Reason: Typo

Previously: MurghBpurn

Curious if this is going to be available to the general public? I am very interested in this. As soon as my group finishes their current fantasy campaign we are going to start pulp-horror RoC campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by punisher5150 View Post
    Curious if this is going to be available to the general public? I am very interested in this. As soon as my group finishes their current fantasy campaign we are going to start pulp-horror RoC campaign.
    It is available, check the page 7 of this thread. I just installed it and it looks great...

If you mean the extension? You can find it from here.
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Does the extension currently work with the new updates to Savage Worlds ruleset (4.7?)

I could kiss you guys... <3

Does the extension currently work with the new updates to Savage Worlds ruleset (4.7?)
    If you use this version, then yes: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post340308
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Quote Originally Posted by Ikael View Post
    i can see his theme options are not included in your version. is anything else missing?

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousFiligree View Post
    Hi sakmerlin, are these going to be official releases or just personal use?
    I know this *might* be considered an extreme necro, but I'm just returning and I may reach out to Reality Blurs and see if they would be open to this being released for FG. I'm going through the entire process again, for personal use; it would be a shame if I couldn't share that. I'd be willing to release my work to them, royalty free, so that their wonderful work could be included as an official FG module.

Unless, this has already been done and I'd be happy to buy it!

Thread Information