DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I have to admitt though that ... I hate 2nd ed with a passion. It just lacks the charm of WHFRPG 1.

Milage Might Differ I suppose.

- Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Then you must just love V.3! :-)

V3...?? his that a RPG...? hum i don´t think so...but ok its like Wotc with 128th edition on the way...they just destroy the game and want to suck money from gamers...but nevermind...i just freakout when someone talks about 3rd edition...RIP Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay...
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Haven
    V3...?? his that a RPG...? hum i don´t think so...but ok its like Wotc with 128th edition on the way...they just destroy the game and want to suck money from gamers...but nevermind...i just freakout when someone talks about 3rd edition...RIP Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay...
    I agree. They destroyed the game. They should have at least finished WFRP II before moving on. I realise a different company took over, but they could have continued to put out the books for version 2 while working on that thing they call V.3.

Yeah but the problem why they didn´t do a **** with 2nd edition was that they only see money...they only sold one book...all the other 2 (LOLOL 3 books in all that time) were a copy of old books that BI have sold a long time ago...all the rest were fans just like me and you that made books not those assholes...
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

Yeah, my favorite one is the Career Compendium. Photo copies out of other books. Couldn't be bothered to update any of the careers, so if you want to know what careers you can go into you have to search through the whole damn book. Not much different from searching through the other books. Waste of friggen money, greedy bastards. Obviously do not care about the fans of the game at all.

Thread Information