STAR TREK 2d20
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

Thread: Dragon Age RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Drage Enzeru View Post
    Still kinda new to Fantasy Ground. Where is this "MoreCore" at? Currently looking at the rulesets I can pick when I create a new campaign, and I can't find one with that name.
    You'll need to download the ruleset first since it isn't included in the program. You'll find all the information about it here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-MoreCore-Info
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    You'll need to download the ruleset first since it isn't included in the program. You'll find all the information about it here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-MoreCore-Info
    Thanks! Is it only the ruleset I need from it or should I download some of the other stuff too?

Thanks! Is it only the ruleset I need from it or should I download some of the other stuff too?
    Start with just the ruleset and watch some of the videos on how to set things up so that you don't get overwhelmed with other stuff. I'm not familiar with MoreCore so I don't know what you'll need to do to be able to run the game you want; but it'll all be in damned's videos or the documentation.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thanks! I will check it out when I get the time.

Thanks! I will check it out when I get the time.
    I have a character sheet for you if you want it. It is a modification of the one by Dave (The digital Dungeon Master). Please let me know in PM if you want a link to it.

Hello, was just curious if there's still interest in creating a Dragon Age Campaign. I'm new to D&D and FG, but looking to eventually DM for a campaign setup during the Fourth Blight (about Four Centuries prior to the Inquisition).
    It's a flexible setting and allows me room to setup a campaign. Please reach out to me if you want to collaborate on creating a campaign. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Tevinter Magister View Post
    Hello, was just curious if there's still interest in creating a Dragon Age Campaign. I'm new to D&D and FG, but looking to eventually DM for a campaign setup during the Fourth Blight (about Four Centuries prior to the Inquisition).
    It's a flexible setting and allows me room to setup a campaign. Please reach out to me if you want to collaborate on creating a campaign. Thanks!
    Hi, I just started using FG. In fact, bought Unity and installed it two nights ago. I did it so my small group can use maps in our Dragon Age campaign. We are now trying to set up something for our characters and such so most of the game can be within FG. But, we also have an excel sheet my sister has set up with all the stuff that goes into a character sheet, kinda like an Excel version of DnD Beyond, but for Dragon Age. This is my first time DMing and so we are still in the adjustment period. If we manage to get something working well, I will try to remember to let you know, or you can follow up with me in a month or two. We only play every other week.

Great to hear other people playing the Dragon Age RPG. However, we are making some changes to how the game plays, cause we find some things stupid and clash with the game cannon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharra View Post
    Hi, I just started using FG. In fact, bought Unity and installed it two nights ago. I did it so my small group can use maps in our Dragon Age campaign. We are now trying to set up something for our characters and such so most of the game can be within FG. But, we also have an excel sheet my sister has set up with all the stuff that goes into a character sheet, kinda like an Excel version of DnD Beyond, but for Dragon Age. This is my first time DMing and so we are still in the adjustment period. If we manage to get something working well, I will try to remember to let you know, or you can follow up with me in a month or two. We only play every other week.

Great to hear other people playing the Dragon Age RPG. However, we are making some changes to how the game plays, cause we find some things stupid and clash with the game cannon.
    Awesome, glad to see other players are interested in playing Dragon Age!!! Please feel free to join the Dragon Age server some friend and I have setup for tabletop. You'll find a bunch of people willing to play there:

https://discord.gg/2DSQJ5

I myself run a Fourth Blight inspired D&D 5E campaign. But I can only manage two groups of 5 players. But, I am welcome to you running whatever setting or campaign you want. I just want to build a server for Dragon Age inspired tabletop.

Feel free to join the server, PM me or email me @ [email protected]. I look forward to any correspondence. Ma Serranas!
    Last edited by Tevinter Magister; August 30th, 2020 at 13:00.

Thread Information