DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Howdy all, complete noob here and sorry for bringing up a fairly dead topic but often its better to ask inside an established thread than making another.

I have the Full version of FG and I am starting out hoping to be able to run a decent game. My question is; will this Complete SRD appear in my current 3.5 edition campaign I am working on?

I ask cause the demo only had D20 ruleset and I don't see that at all in the current version of FG2.

Thanks for your time,
    K

Blog Entries
    The current version comes with the "3.5 Ruleset" instead, which is different but still for D&D 3.5. The D20 ruleset that was used in the demo is available from the downloads section of this site, along with the D20_JPG ruleset, which in my opinion is a lot better.

None of them come with the Complete SRD, but all come with the core races, classes, spells, monsters, and magic items. The Complete SRD (epic, psionics, and I'm not sure what else) is a separate purchase.

~P

Quote Originally Posted by Phystus
    None of them come with the Complete SRD, but all come with the core races, classes, spells, monsters, and magic items. The Complete SRD (epic, psionics, and I'm not sure what else) is a separate purchase.

~P
    Thanks, I am running(or hope to anyway) a 3.5 Edition ruleset story. The Complete SRD for sale in the store, will it show in my 3.5 campaign or is it only for the basic D20 ruleset?

Sorry if I am just thick headed here...I'm assuming I couldn't buy an 'expansion' to Call of Cthulu and it would be selectable in my D&D campaign.

Hope that clears up my confused question better.

Blog Entries
    It should show up just fine in a 3.5 campaign. Both 3.5 and D20_JPG were set up to accept materials from the old D20 ruleset, so you should be good to go.

Your assumption about a CoC module not showing up in a D&D campaign is correct, though. Though there are a few (maps and tokens mainly) that will work in any campaign.

~P

You do need to activate the library modules in the module activation window before you will see them in the library though. You click the button in the top right of the FG desktop that looks like an open book and has the "Modules" tool tip. Then just double click on the book icon to the left of the module name which should cause the smaller brown book to open on the right side of the module text. You can then open the library and see the activated modules.

Awesome, gonna buy that then right now!

One other question...and its WAY off topic but...here goes.

The group I have here bought a Full License and 5 Lites. After a couple of these folks looked at the software they have balked about using it...one isn't technical at all(she hardly knows how to use her email) and the other is just straight up cheap and doesn't want to spend money(he thinks Vent alone for chat would be enough)...so, heres the question. Can these Lite License be transferred to someone else? We have two friends that play DDO with us that have expressed interest in using FG2 with us.

Any idea of the process we need to go through to strip these two of their licenses if we have to?

Thread Information