DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Cthulhu Game GMT-5

Like the title says I am looking to run a Cthulhu game that will take about 4-5 games to complete. I have not chosen an adventure yet but I have download a couple from RPGnow.com and from the Chaosium website.

I am looking for about 2-4 players that have played CoC before and now at least a little bit about the rules.

I am in the Central Time Zone US, I believe that is GMT-5. I am looking to play during the week, typically Monday or Tuesday, which ever is better for the players. Time will also be up to players as well, as long as we can get enough people there to play.

Thanks

cpbs
    AbacusForge - Blog
    Think - Develop - Build

Player:Yes Times: Contact Me

DM:Yes/Also willing to DM groups (PM me) Time: Contact Me

Rulesets: 3.5, Cthulhu

I'd be interested, along with a couple of others from our group as long as it doesn't clash with games we are running. We are on PST time so we'd only be 3 hours behind.

Let me know once you have a fixed day/time and I'll pitch it to my group.

Cheers

-B
    -Sacramento Mythos Society-
    https://sms.guildlaunch.com

Would you be playing solely in text, or using voice as well?
    Just once I would like someone to call me "Sir," without adding "you're making a scene."

I'd be very interested. I'm CST myself - it would just depend on the time you intended to start.

Hi new to all this and i am based in the U.K any follow up on this game cpbs?

Thread Information