FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

In Search of the Trollslayer - GMT+1/BST Evenings

In anticipation of The Laundry I'm getting to grips with the BRP ruleset. I'm converting and willing to run In Search of the Trollslayer. I've played a lot of Call of Cthulhu and GMed it a couple of times with close friends, this will be my first foray with BRP.

Anyone interested in playing post below.

IN SEARCH OF THE TROLLSLAYER is classic beer-and-pretzel dungeon-crawl filled with monsters, traps, and treasure! Your players will need to use their brawn as well as their wits to survive this dungeon. It is designed for 3-6 characters of Heroic Campaign power level.
    Pre Gens will be provided.

Previously: MurghBpurn

Hey, I'm interested in playing. New to BRP myself, but I have experience in other games so should be able to figure it out. Just wondering what days/times you were thinking.

Sounds fun and looks interesting, I'd love to play.

I'm available GMT+1/BST evenings. Any day should be fine with enough warning. I have one other person interested from the BRP Central forums he's Central Time so would only be able to make weekends.

I'm willing to give it try if given enough notice before the session. My weekends are filling up with house renovations so knowing I can square off a regular block of time would be great.

I know Stitched is Central European, Ebeny and wrathof42, what timezones are you in?

I'm going to set a date of September 4 / 5, 1900-2000 BST/GMT+1, let me know if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by MurghBpurn
    I'm going to set a date of September 4 / 5, 1900-2000 BST/GMT+1, let me know if you're interested.
    Interested! +1

I've got one maybe two players from here, as I've asked for preferences for PCs there, I 'spose I should here too!

BRP game

Is there any place I can look up character classes, etc? I am not familiar with the ruleset so I can't really say what my preferences are for PC. I imagine it uses the classic "classes" (like Fighter, Mage, Thief?)

I would like to play a Thief or a Cleric, if they are not taken.

Quote Originally Posted by MurghBpurn
    I've got one maybe two players from here, as I've asked for preferences for PCs there, I 'spose I should here too!

Thread Information