DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    yeah that would be super helpful, or if you have discord maybe we could screen share somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by raynbowbrite View Post
    yeah that would be super helpful, or if you have discord maybe we could screen share somehow?
    Sorry, im kind of busy today. Maybe some 3 hours from now i can show you
    My Discord: TheeWhite#0958

"When Ashardalon was an ancient dragon, he was struck in a mortal blow by a human druid, and replaced his wounded heart with a living demon, a balor of enormous power, Ammet, the Eater of Souls..."

Quote Originally Posted by luizaugusto View Post
    Sorry, im kind of busy today. Maybe some 3 hours from now i can show you
    My Discord: TheeWhite#0958
    Thank you so so so much for all your help!

Quote Originally Posted by raynbowbrite View Post
    Thank you so so so much for all your help!
    You're welcome!

I've been on a bit of a journey on this myself the past couple of days so here is what I've discovered:

Be in a campaign, not manage characters mode.
    Drop the magic item enchantment ("vanguard weapon +1") into a character inventory.
    Open your item list from the Library window. One of the options will open a list of mundane weapons/armours formatted like the table in the PHB.
    Open the description of the enchantment from the inventory.
    Drop the mundane item ("Longsword") from the list into the description and it will update ("Vanguard Longsword +1").
    Then you need to go into the Combat tab and update the weapon there, because it doesn't automatically update.

Open the module with the Jagged Weapon magic item template in it.

is a magic item template different than an item template? I created a magic weapon +1 and long sword but it wont' let me drag one onto the other.

Yeah this is probably the exact same problem we all had. The problem isn't your magic weapon, but your longsword. Make sure you're getting your longsword from the list of normal weapons in the PHB. If you try and pull it from another source, it seems not to work. There seems to be some difference in those "normal" items in the PHB and the same normal items stored in some other modules.

Quote Originally Posted by fangxianfu View Post
    I've been on a bit of a journey on this myself the past couple of days so here is what I've discovered:

Be in a campaign, not manage characters mode.
    Drop the magic item enchantment ("vanguard weapon +1") into a character inventory.
    Open your item list from the Library window. One of the options will open a list of mundane weapons/armours formatted like the table in the PHB.
    Open the description of the enchantment from the inventory.
    Drop the mundane item ("Longsword") from the list into the description and it will update ("Vanguard Longsword +1").
    Then you need to go into the Combat tab and update the weapon there, because it doesn't automatically update.
    This series of steps didn't quite work for me. If I try dragging an enchantment into the character sheet, the proficiency bonus does not calculate. Instead of dragging an enchantment into the character sheet, I dragged the enchantment link from the Item select window into the item select window. This creates (for example) Firewind Blade +1(Copy). I then Open that enchantment and drag the Falchion from the Items Module (the one that looks like the PHB weapon table) into the enchantment details. I know this (sort of) works because I can see the proficiency bonus, weight and damage entry added to the item. The Name does not change, but I can rename that manually. Then I give the item to the character.

The only thing I need to set manually with this process is the damage dice on the combat tab of the character sheet, and the weapon name. Everything else seems to be correctly calculated.

Thread Information