DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Necessary Evil Module

Has anyone used the Necessary Evil module with the the newest version of FG2 and the Savage Worlds Ruleset?

Is it complete? does it work well? Worth buying?

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. I bought the PDF version and was in the process of making my own module, but it would be great if I didn't have to copy and paste the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor1971
    Has anyone used the Necessary Evil module with the the newest version of FG2 and the Savage Worlds Ruleset?
    Yes it works, the version is not the newer Explorers Edition but the original version (revised rules edition).

Is it complete? does it work well? Worth buying?
    It is complete (except for the stuff added in the newer edition).

Worth buying ? I am probably the last person to say whether you should buy it or not! (I wrote it so I am biased!)

It was used by me as we run the campaign (in fact I wrote it as we went along!)

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated. I bought the PDF version and was in the process of making my own module, but it would be great if I didn't have to copy and paste the whole thing.
    I did start upgrading it to the newer version but I have quite a large backlog of Hellfrost right now (it's about 75% there with the Super powers companion about 50% done).
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Necessary Evil Module

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk
    I did start upgrading it to the newer version but I have quite a large backlog of Hellfrost right now (it's about 75% there with the Super powers companion about 50% done).
    Thanks for the response!

Sorry if this is a stupod question. I am a noob to the whole FG2 thing. When you finish upgrading to the new Explorer's edition will it be available as an update to the current module or will it be a seperate product?

Thanks for the response!

Sorry if this is a stupod question. I am a noob to the whole FG2 thing. When you finish upgrading to the new Explorer's edition will it be available as an update to the current module or will it be a seperate product?
    I will not even comit it to being finished any time soon!

As to how it would be released that would be up to Doug
    Last edited by Doswelk; July 18th, 2010 at 15:44.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk
    I will not even vomit it to being finished any time soon!

As to how it would be released that would be up to Doug
    Was that v meant to be a c?

bah!

still no good at typing on my ipod!

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.

Thread Information