DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: L5r

Smiteworks, or sometimes people in the community, make contact with the publishers behind the game. The Publishers then speak with Smiteworks and negotiate a deal. Then a developer or developers sign on to create the ruleset. Content makers sign on to make the modules and other content. Its a fantastic relationship because the users get access to materials in a finished form that allow them to play online, quick and easy.
    • Trying to find a community Ruleset, Extension or Information on how to complete a process? Try FGRepository.
    • PM Myself if you have new or updated community Rulesets, Extensions or Information that you'd like added to FGRepository.

We can make the ruleset without profit i guess. I can help too to make the ruleset of L5R 4e.

Lets unite n create!

DS

I'd help but my time is limited and my coding skills more so. Mostly these days I find myself being asked by friends/players to organize listings of stuff in games. (Palladium Fantasy = all skills, OCCs, etc / Warhammer FRP 2nd Ed = all careers / and so on)

Nice lordmalachdrim! I create the post about this, check there ur help and what u can do.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ad.php?t=14695

These days I'm havent time too, but already started the sheet.

Thx!

DS

Thread Information